BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Katie V.
ELKRIDGE, MD
Makes my face feel tingly clean each morning ! Using this us a step I never miss while taking a shower in the morning ! Even down to the bright orange color to use first thing makes you happy. I always feel refreshed and clean after using this product!
Hayley L.
This product has definitely been a must have recently! I love using it in the morning, it wake me right up and smells so good! It feels nice on my skin as well and I've definitely seen a bit of a difference since I've been using it. Definitely recommend!!
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
This Morning Burst facial cleanser is just okay for me. I love the smell, and it really does 'invigorate' you in the morning as it claims to do. But, I didn't really notice any special effects on my skin, and it somewhat made me skin feel oddly sticky.
Sarah C.
Canton, IL
I really don't use facial cleansers on the daily because my skin stays pretty clear without them, but I do like this one. The only thing I really don't like is the beads. They're always all over my sink and get into my eye. I could live without the beads!
Chantal R.
Pittsburg, CA
Love love love this product , it smells like citrus , which is yummy and it leaves your face feeling like you just showered or something . It makes me feel instantly cleaner. I love the little beads inside that make it feel like it's scrubbing my face for an extra clean touch . It's awesome and I would recommend this to everyone ! Any age , gender or whatever . Except for animals of course .
I live it though , and I for sure am re purchasing .
Katy T.
Somerville, MA
I love this cleanser as a morning face wash. The smell definitely wakes me up, and it also gives me a nice clean feeling that I need to get through my whole day. I would definitely recommend this cleanser to someone looking for an acne wash that is gentle.
Jessica M.
Revere, MA
I've been using this for well over a year after I tried the sample size I purchased at Target. I had bought the sample size to keep it in my gym bag and loved it so much I bought the larger size. I use it in the shower in the mornings and I love the smell and the texture of the bursting beads. It can be drying sometimes so I just add a little bit of moistrizer every other day. But its not to severe at drying my skin.
Manda D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
I like this facial cleanser it works pretty good It smells good and it makes my skin feel refreshed the only downside about it is it kind've irritates my skin a little bit but other then that I think it's a good product and would recommend it to everyone
Samantha K.
Baldwin, NY
I like this facial cleaner, i like the beads that is in it but there not to rough like some exfoliating beads, i use the blue one, which I'm not sure what the scent is but it smells amazing! Also is great, its light it doesn't dry out my face, and takes off all my makeup when i use it to wash my face.
Irene H.
It worked pretty well for my skin in terms of making me feel more "awake", but it didn't really do much for my skin. I do like the beads inside the substance and when I rubbed it on my face it felt as though it was working. When I dried my face off I felt like my skin was extremely tight. Would not repurchase, but this product works wonders for my sister.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?