BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Denise M.
Bedford Hts
Great part of a good morning wake up routine. My face has never been more clear! And the scent! Awesome. I use both the scrub and the wash and I am most certainly happy with my choice!
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
This is a really nice face wash to help wake you up. It is very refreshing and smells amazing. I like that it has the pump on it. That makes it really easy to wash your face at the sink opposed to in the shower. Id buy it again
Isabella N.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product. Very inexpensive. Does exactly what it’s supposed to do. Met my expectations a lot. Very effective. Good packaging. Bright colors and shows exactly what’s in there. Definitely would buy again.
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
This cleanser sucks, I didn't even get through the whole bottle. First of all, the pump on it broke the day I got it, but I'm not gonna blame the company for that. The only positive thing I have to say about it is that it smells good but that's not necessary. It didn't clean my skin, I always had to follow up with another cleanser and it made my face feel very dry.
Shea D.
Hinesburg, VT
Perfect for the morning! I used it every day over the summer. Lasts a really long time, I think I had it for about 5 months before it ran out? Bursting beads felt great, they really wake you up. Great smell, too.
Emma W.
Purchased at: Target
A very good cleanser. Takes away oily skin and leaves you with clean skin. Love it a lot and use on a daily basis. Would 10/10 recommend this product. Very gentle scrub for sensitive skin! Great for everyday use.
Olyvia B.
Danville ky
I believe the product is good. personally my skin is very sensitive and breaks out easily so maybe that is why I didnt find the product appealing. After using it my face became extremely dry and felt as if I couldnt move my face, later after the wash my face did breakout. If you have very sensitive skin I wouldnt suggest using this facial wash.
Kylie J.
Ca ,Twentynine Palms
I love using this product, especially the one that has bursting beads infused with the vitamin E to help me wake up throughout the day.and to help me wind down I use the night relaxing deep cleaning face wash, the was is very gentle on my face
Kelsey L.
Shawnee, OK
I have used this product on and off ever since like 5 years ago and I always go back to it because it is extremely affordable and actually keeps my skin clear. I feel like this product works just as good as some of the expensive products I have tried and it smells sooooo good! It also makes your skin feel so fresh in the morning.
Vanessa D.
Omg, my fav!!! Absolutely love this product. It clears my skin without drying the skin out. It jus wakes me up with those bursting beads... The smell is magnificent. Oldie but goodie
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?