BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Nicole D.
I used to use this all the time when I had bad acne. It had little micro beads in it that helped with exfoliation but wasn't too harsh. It was gentle enough that it didn't dry out my face but strong enough that it helped fight acne.
Kaitlyn H.
Fremont, CA
I was first introduced to this facial cleanser by my cousin. I had seen the commercials but never gave it a try until she let me use hers when I forgot mine at home. I used it in the morning and it definitely does wake you up. I felt energized and loved it! Not only that but it makes my face feel so soft! I had to buy it! I love when facial cleansers have exfoliating beads in them. It also helps with the uneven redness I have all over my face!
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
I bought this product at Walgreen's and it was like sample size where you buy 4 for 4? I just ran out and i'm going to need to get more. This product does not dry my skin out as i have a problem with having dry skin and sensitive skin.
Jenn B.
Santa Cruz, CA
I have naturally nice skin but I like to use face wash occasionally just to make it feel extremely smooth and clean. This product worked extremely well for me and although I have nice skin to begin with this makes it smooth and fresh feeling. I don't know how it works for those who have acne though but for me it worked well.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely positively love this cleanser because it coat good for one and it make my face smell so good and feels soft it works so gentle and I love how it works on to my face to easy I always buy this every time I go to Walmart
Sujood B.
I recently bought this, after seeing great reviews from this website. So far, it does wake up my skin, and I feel it is a lot smoothr and fresh. I use it every morning, and now I do not regret it. I wish I found it sooner. Would recommend to anyone who is in need of a new facial cleanser, and wants to try something new.
Maribel C.
The Clean & Clear face wash with bead is my favorite face wash to use because it leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean. I use it in the morning when I wake up and wash my face and at night after I remove my makeup. The beads help scrub all the leftover makeup on my face, which helps keep my face clear from acne.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
I am currently using this facial cleaner and it is working good for me. the beads in the cleanser are my favorite part because it feels like it's really getting all the dirt and oil out. I would recommend this product to others!
Angelic S.
Englewood , OH
I love the product but hate the smell. It really wakes you up in the morning and it seems to cleanse the skin really well and it feels really fresh. I like the little microbeads that are in there as well because when they come open they give you a new feeling of cleansed skin. It works really well for the price as well.
Sona H.
Tujunga, CA
Definitely awakening. I felt refreshed when i used this cleanser every morning. It feels cold on the skin and i love that feeling. I just wish it didn't have the bigger beads in it because it got stuck in my hair and annoyed me.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?