BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Patty F.
Humble, TX
Has a very fruity sent really gets me up in the morning! I love the beads it has but you really gotta run your face in order to defuse the beads in to you face other than that it leaves the skin to feel fresh and sort of a minty sensation.
guadalupe r.
Sacramento, CA
I recently started using this product because i couldn't find the one i usually get, its not bad at all. it helps me keep a clean face not to mention it feels so fresh after i apply it. this is definitely on my top 5 face scrubs.
julianne h.
Lubbock, TX
I use Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Bursting Beads every morning, they meet all my expectations, and i always purchase it from walgreens. The product is great and i absolutely love it! I wish they did have more scents but other then that the product is perfect. It's a great way to start the mornings!
Kelsey L.
Citrus Heights, CA
I totally adore this product! This facial cleanser completely cleans out my pores and gets all of the makeup of my face at the end of the day. I have the blue one and it smells amazing! It doesn't make me break out like at all, most facial cleansers seem to do that to my skin. I have very dry and sensitive skin and this product does not dry out my face as much as other cleansers do!
Brittany S.
Greencastle
It got rid of oil on my face and left me with soft smooth skin. It's gentle on the skin and the beads in it feel like it's scrubbing away all the impurities. It smells great and has that clean tingling feeling to start your day. The price is just right for what you get.
Kaitlyn H.
Fremont, CA
I was first introduced to this facial cleanser by my cousin. I had seen the commercials but never gave it a try until she let me use hers when I forgot mine at home. I used it in the morning and it definitely does wake you up. I felt energized and loved it! Not only that but it makes my face feel so soft! I had to buy it! I love when facial cleansers have exfoliating beads in them. It also helps with the uneven redness I have all over my face!
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely positively love this cleanser because it coat good for one and it make my face smell so good and feels soft it works so gentle and I love how it works on to my face to easy I always buy this every time I go to Walmart
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
I don't really have a acne problem, nor do I have big amounts of breakouts but this is one skin product that I do use. Not holy grail status but I use it daily and even at night to wash my face. it's good but might leave the skin a little oily and a little red if your sensitive so don't use a big amount but still worth trying.
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
I bought this product at Walgreen's and it was like sample size where you buy 4 for 4? I just ran out and i'm going to need to get more. This product does not dry my skin out as i have a problem with having dry skin and sensitive skin.
Michelle E.
Rome , Ny
I have been using this product for a while now and even though I use it I am not completely thrilled. It gives you a tingling sensation which I love but it also leaves soft of a film after. My face still feels kind of dirty and like it has dried chemicals on it. Thats why I use their toner after. It cleans away that feeling.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?