BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Isabella T.
Edwardsville
I really enjoy using this product to cleanse my face, but for me personally it dries my face out a lot. (I have more dry skin though) It is super refreshing and gives you that nice fresh feeling when you are done washing your skin. I buy this at walmart and I think it would be especially good for those who have more oily skin.
Nyomi J.
Federal way, WA
My favorite face wash! I have been using the same product for about 4 years now and I love the scent and obviously the results of my skin looking better!! and it's at an affordable price! Would totally recommend this product for especially girls just starting to wash their face!!
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
I used this when I was younger and I loved it. Now that I'm in my 20s, it doesn't work as well. It's a good product for when you are in your teens and maybe early 20s. Now it just makes my skin too dry. It does smell great though.
Shanise B.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this product for a couple months now in the morning. I must say I love it and it definitely wakes me up in the morning. It has ginseng in it which is supposed to wake you up and it does just that for me. Although it does sting my face a little it goes away very quickly. The product does make me feel refreshed.
Tiffini H.
ponchatoula, LA
I really love the smell of this product. i currently use it daily in the shower. i usually wash my face after i work out in the mornings. its very refreshing. the only negative thing i have to say is that is seems like it leaves maybe a little residue? after rinsing. i feel like i have to rinse a lot to get it off completely.
Ali G.
New Richmond, OH
This product is fine if you're simply using it as intended. As a morning cleanser to clean out your pores. However, it's not going to be very effective if you're intending to use it for acne. You will need to supplement with a stronger facial wash to see the best results.
guadalupe r.
Sacramento, CA
I recently started using this product because i couldn't find the one i usually get, its not bad at all. it helps me keep a clean face not to mention it feels so fresh after i apply it. this is definitely on my top 5 face scrubs.
Kaitlyn H.
Fremont, CA
I was first introduced to this facial cleanser by my cousin. I had seen the commercials but never gave it a try until she let me use hers when I forgot mine at home. I used it in the morning and it definitely does wake you up. I felt energized and loved it! Not only that but it makes my face feel so soft! I had to buy it! I love when facial cleansers have exfoliating beads in them. It also helps with the uneven redness I have all over my face!
Megan L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I've suffered from acne for most of my life and this seems to be the best commercial product I've found. I first used this product a few years ago at a friend's house when I had left my usual cleanser at home, and I haven't gone back since! It's easy on the skin, so there's no terrible after effects. Also, my skin feels smooth for several days afterward. Definitely recommend.
Michelle E.
Rome , Ny
I have been using this product for a while now and even though I use it I am not completely thrilled. It gives you a tingling sensation which I love but it also leaves soft of a film after. My face still feels kind of dirty and like it has dried chemicals on it. Thats why I use their toner after. It cleans away that feeling.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?