BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Amanda B.
I original purchased this because it was very cheap but, unfortunately, it does not work with my sensitive skin. I had a lot of dry patches and breakouts while using this product that went away once I switched to Olay. I did like the smell and the gentle exfoliation of the beads in the product but couldn't handle the after effects.
Alicia F.
I have been using this product now for 3 years and I love it!!!. It has really helped to keep all the pimples that would have been away and wakes me up each time I use it. Although I left it on my face once for 20 minutes and my face got burnt :(. I will advice you don't have on your face for that long and moisturize after use.
kendra b.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This is the best face wash I have every used and I have used many face washes and this is the best for me. M y face feels amazzzzinnnn after using this in the mornings, i use it daily! I also use it at night even though its morning burst. It has really cleared my acne problems. I highly recommend this for combination skin types. :)
Kara
Absolutely love this product. I've used this product since I was in middle school! It's truly a staple product. It smells amazing, it cleanses your skin, and refreshes you. Clean & Clear is an amazing brand. I use multiple products from them and none of them have disappointed.
Gina A.
The scent is pleasing of the face wash and the fact that it has vitamin C is nice, because they helps with collagen production. But how well it cleans I am not too sure I can say. Sometimes this seems to clean well but at other times it seems to not work so great. I would recommend using this with another cleanser, maybe a toner.
Kaitlyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
I know that this has worked for some of my friends, but it didn't work for me sadly. I tried it for a month hoping that I would get the same results as friends but nothing changed. I know it works so that's why I gave it 3 stars, but it just didn't for me. It honestly felt like I was just washing my face with water.
Alma C.
I have been using this combined with the nighttime wash from the same line and although both work wonders for removing all makeup and taking care of my oily skin, right after I feel my skin tight and dry. At first I fell in love with this because it kept absolutely no oil to be seen on my skin. But after a while the oil comes out through the day and as the days go by the dry feeling from after washing my face often feels like I'm drying it out too much
Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
I wanted to love this product, I really did. It did very little for my skin concerns, and was a bit drying overall. My girlfriend has had success with it, but this is just not the product for my dry, sensitive skin. It smells lovely and feels great initially, but I wouldn't recommend to those with a similar skin type to my own!
Alicia  .
Apple Valley, CA
I bought this from target with the morning and night face wash. It works great. It leaves my face feeling smooth and soft. I just wish it would help take off the excess makeup that makeup removers don't take off. Overall great product.
Peyton J.
During summer, my skin gets oily, and I breakout easily. I love using the oil-free cleanser to clean my skin. You can buy it from any drugstore, and it will only cost you $5. It's worth the money. It clears up my breakouts amazingly!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?