BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Vanessa M.
Clayton, CA
If you are one of those people who rely on a fresh face wash in the morning to wake up then Clean & Clear Morning Burst Oil-Free Facial Cleanser is perfect for you. The beads in the wash help clean your pores and wake up your face. Plus it has an awesome citrus smell to begin your day . It is a little sticky and if too much is applied then it becomes a bit difficult to wash off
Emma Jo C.
Emporia
This was a good enough product. It's targeted for people with acne so I gave it a try. I love the beads in it but the smell is a bit harsh, think pledge mixed with rubbing alcohol. I only use it in the morning as it doesn't really help with acne but it definitely opens up pores and makes me feel more awake in the morning. I would recommend only if you're looking to wake up your skin.
Kylie J.
Hawarden, IA
Ireally like this facial cleanser. I use it in the morning before work and it really wakes me up! Good price and lasts me a long time. The bottle is very catchy. I use this brand of facial cleanser all the time and will definitely keep buying it. All around great product !
Lady P.
Springville, UT
This product is the best one if you really want to have a really smooth and beautiful face in the morning. I've been using this product for more than 2 months and face looks healthier than ever. Every time that I use this in the morning, I can feel how refreshing my face feels. You definitely need to buy this product!
Mary B.
Minneapolis, MN
I use to really love this product but lately I've found it to be too oily. I feel like it doesn't truly wash off my skin and I don't notice too much a difference after using it which is disappointing! I would not recommend to others, there are much better facial washes.
Dana H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I remember trying this product from a couple years back, and I never really tried it again afterwards. The packaging was very nice - of course the bright coloring got my appeal mainly. Good price. However the beads and maybe the ingredients dried my skin out and caused it to flake really badly and I have a good amount of combination skin. I, personally, wouldn't purchase it again.
Erin U.
O Fallon, MO
I've used Clean & Clear Morning Burst Oil-Free Facial Cleanser for the past five years out of habit. It gets the job done as far as removing makeup, however, it isn't gentle enough on my skin and leaves it with a burning sensation. Also, my skin is not any softer after using it. I've since found a replacement. I would recommend much gentler brands as opposed to this.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
It works really great to remove make up and dirt from your face. The smell is great in the bottle, but I felt like the perfume or fragrance they used actually burned my eyes a little. It wasn't that I got the product in my eyes.. it was that the product (once wet) became really strong smelling, so much so that it caused my eyes to burn and water. I stopped using it for this reason.
Shanta B.
Fayetteville, NC
I started using this after another product made my acne worse. This cleanser seemed to work at first. After a few days of use the thrill was gone. It cleared the damage from the other product but nothing more. Didn't clear my acne or fade any of my acne scars. I finished the bottle but will never buy this again. All skin is different, my skin just didn't respond to this product but I will give it a C for fixing the damage caused by Proactive.
Erica M.
urbandale, IA
I started using this a month ago along with the nighttime cleanser and I'd have to say my skin hasn't been this clear in years. I'd highly recommend this to anyone wanting a nice pick me up in the morning and a relaxing feeling at night . I also recommend using the morning burst hydrating gel :)
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?