BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Samantha C.
Very nice cleanser i use day and night that does honestly brighten and waken up the skin. The scent is really nice & i like it and the tiny exfoliant beads are a grateful plus. Love the gel like texture and foams up easily but not too soapy and overpowering.
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA
This clean and clear morning burst actually works like it says it will. T wakes you up through opening your pores. The only complaint I have is the fact that it is not environmentally friendly because microbeads are not biodegradable and can get into oceans. Stay away from this if you love nature, but it does work! weigh the pro and cons.
Stephanie C.
New London, NC
I don't currently use this but I have in the past and it is a great product. The package is very appealing and it definitely held up to my expectations. i bought this at Walmart and I will definitely buy again in the future. I absolutely loved it.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I was using an rx medication cream that I put on at night. that took 6 months to even notice a big difference. Ran out of my normal face wash and tight on money. So I got this... and omg broke me out so much! I hate it. Would not recommend to anyone.
Jackee W.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I've been using this for over ten years , always makes me feel fresh , smells good and cleans well , scrubs all the old makeup off , and keeps your face from feeling oily , great price 4$ a bottle and it last like 4/5 months , I would recommend this product to anyone , all my friends use it.
Cori S.
Macon, GA
Use every morning after my shower. Doesn't leave my face feeling dry. I can wash my face with this and go without applying any type of moisturizer. Has a pleasant smell & I only use a dime size & that does my whole face , 💗
Paris G.
Love it! I have dull skin, but after 3 days of using it, it made my skin glow. Nice bottle, fits anywhere. Great price for it. You can find it anywhere. Does go on very nice but after a while it does become stick. I have recommended it to a couple friends and I will keep on doing it.
Olivia D.
Good product and really wakes you up. smells amazing but it's too much sometimes. made my face very dry. it's okay. It used to be the only one I used but now I'm only iffy about it. I'm not sure if I'll keep using it. it makes my face very dry.
Kat K.
tampa, FL
I have purchased this product for at least four years now, it's an easy purchase to make. Affordable price, great smell. I usually keep mine in the shower to use, and it is great for mornings to wake up your skin with such a good smelling product.
Angela S.
It was an interesting product to use, because you can instantly feel and smell the orange micro beads when applying it to the skin. However, it skimped on the refreshing experience without the "wake-me-up" feeling I expected, and the orange scent seemed artificial. Overall, it didn't do much for me, as it left my skin feeling dryer than before.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?