BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Khayla S.
Gilbert, AZ
Morning Sunburst is how I start everyday! I love that this cool gel cleanser lathers well and leaves skin fresh and free of any dirt built up overnight. The beads that burst are filled with vitamin C and compliment the citrusy scent while helping to gently exfoliate the skin and truly wake up and nourish your skin. Oil -free and Hypoallergenic.
Jackee W.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I've been using this for over ten years , always makes me feel fresh , smells good and cleans well , scrubs all the old makeup off , and keeps your face from feeling oily , great price 4$ a bottle and it last like 4/5 months , I would recommend this product to anyone , all my friends use it.
Rachel K.
Albany, NY
This is one of the best face washes I've used. I love the beads in it. You can really feel your face getting clean. Perfect to taking off excess makeup after initially taking it off. It has a nice cooling feeling to it and leave you feeling fresh!
Stephanie C.
New London, NC
I don't currently use this but I have in the past and it is a great product. The package is very appealing and it definitely held up to my expectations. i bought this at Walmart and I will definitely buy again in the future. I absolutely loved it.
Sandra D.
I love Clean & Clear's Morning Burst facial cleanser. It does a wonderful job at keeping my skin clean and clear for most of the day. I love the added WAKE UP effect. =D I've read a lot of reviews of people saying it didn't keep their face clear for long. I don't have a big problem with frequent breakouts, so I guess that's why it works better for me?
Olivia D.
Good product and really wakes you up. smells amazing but it's too much sometimes. made my face very dry. it's okay. It used to be the only one I used but now I'm only iffy about it. I'm not sure if I'll keep using it. it makes my face very dry.
Lyndsie H.
Bellefonte, PA
Definitely on the fence with this product; It does make my face feel clean (& I can feel it cleansing my pores while I'm using it), however, it dries my face out really bad. I normally have fairly normal skin (not dry or oily) but with this, I felt my facial moisturizer was soaked up very quickly. Overall, this is great for someone with more oily skin, but try something else if your skin is already dry.
cecelia n.
Jacksonville , FL
I LOVE THIS STUFF SO MUCH !!!! it exfoliates and wakes you up and it has a light citrus smell to it so it makes you feel VERY refreshed. i love it so much i even bought the night time relaxer face wash which is just as great. they have different types of scents and either one you chose you cant go wrong
Calliope H.
Antioch, TN
My favorite face wash. I bought it on a whim because of how good the smell was and the intriguing claim to "wake up your skin," since I usually wake up at five A.M. by washing my face. I have really oily skin, but this does a superb job of combating that greasy feeling, and the "bursting beads" are energising. Unfortunately, I live in Tennessee and we have terribly dry weather eight months of the year, so I only use this in the spring and summer when it's not too harsh on my skin. It's a tad expensive, but it really is good and it lasts a while.
Beatrice E.
Columbia
I bought this product as part of a set with a soothing evening cleanser because I liked the concept. It does "wake me up" as it claims, and while I find many similar products sing citrus to irritate my skin, it doesn't really. I would not repurchase, not because I have anything against it, necessarily, but because it's not really...extraordinary.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?