BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Khayla S.
Gilbert, AZ
Morning Sunburst is how I start everyday! I love that this cool gel cleanser lathers well and leaves skin fresh and free of any dirt built up overnight. The beads that burst are filled with vitamin C and compliment the citrusy scent while helping to gently exfoliate the skin and truly wake up and nourish your skin. Oil -free and Hypoallergenic.
Margot D.
Tappan, NY
I've been using this product for about 8 years and I absolutely love it. It makes my face feel refreshed every morning, and like I got it very clean without irritating it first thing in the morning. I usually buy this at any grocery or drug store.
taylor w.
I'm torn on this product. It has so many pros and cons. I have bought this before and the only reason I went back is because it does an absolutely great job of waking me up. It is so cooling and refreshing so it really does it's job in that sense. I only wish that it cleaned my skin better and did not leave is feeling a little on the dry side.
megan d.
This is a really nice cleanser for an affordable price. It has a light citrus scent, which I love. I use this both morning and night and I find my skin feeling very clean. I don't see a big difference in acne reduction, but this is a good gentle cleanser to remove dirt and excess makeup before following up with the rest of my skincare products.
Lyndsie H.
Bellefonte, PA
Definitely on the fence with this product; It does make my face feel clean (& I can feel it cleansing my pores while I'm using it), however, it dries my face out really bad. I normally have fairly normal skin (not dry or oily) but with this, I felt my facial moisturizer was soaked up very quickly. Overall, this is great for someone with more oily skin, but try something else if your skin is already dry.
Yuly M.
AMAZING for removing left over residue that your makeup remover might not get, specially near the water line, just be extra cautious not to get any product in your eyes obviously. I wouldn't really say it's a staple for preventing acne though..
Sandra D.
I love Clean & Clear's Morning Burst facial cleanser. It does a wonderful job at keeping my skin clean and clear for most of the day. I love the added WAKE UP effect. =D I've read a lot of reviews of people saying it didn't keep their face clear for long. I don't have a big problem with frequent breakouts, so I guess that's why it works better for me?
Taylor M.
Hartford, CT
I love this face wash for the morning. When I can barely open up my eyes, this really wakes me up. The smell isn't the best, but it isn't the worst. I love the little beads that scrub into my face. It makes me feel a lot more fresh in the morning
Calliope H.
Antioch, TN
My favorite face wash. I bought it on a whim because of how good the smell was and the intriguing claim to "wake up your skin," since I usually wake up at five A.M. by washing my face. I have really oily skin, but this does a superb job of combating that greasy feeling, and the "bursting beads" are energising. Unfortunately, I live in Tennessee and we have terribly dry weather eight months of the year, so I only use this in the spring and summer when it's not too harsh on my skin. It's a tad expensive, but it really is good and it lasts a while.
Amy T.
Denver, CO
This product has given a nice clean even face it has helped me with pores I bought this product at Walmart it is gental does give a little tingle sensation on the face
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?