BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kat K.
tampa, FL
I have purchased this product for at least four years now, it's an easy purchase to make. Affordable price, great smell. I usually keep mine in the shower to use, and it is great for mornings to wake up your skin with such a good smelling product.
Brittney P.
I love this face wash,it smells amazing, it leaves my face feeling so soft and supple as well. I enjoy the micro-beads that gently cleanse my face. It does leave my face pretty dry after but when I apply my facial moisturizer its fine because my complexion is super clear and my face feels amazingly clean. So if you already apply moisturizer or sun screen daily your fine.
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
This cleanser is just okay...I'm not sure what the "morning burst" aspect of the product is supposed to do (maybe wake you up with the citrus smell..?) but it does the job without many other benefits. I actually felt that it left my face a bit oily.
Riley P.
Lakewood, CA
K I've been using this face soap for so long and the cheapest way to buy it is at target, and don't get he big bottle get the travel sizes because there only 99 cents and if you get 5 of them it's still better than getting the big bottle. Becides the price it's a great product for the morning and I feel it really works with the scrubbing beads
Olivia D.
Good product and really wakes you up. smells amazing but it's too much sometimes. made my face very dry. it's okay. It used to be the only one I used but now I'm only iffy about it. I'm not sure if I'll keep using it. it makes my face very dry.
Anna S.
Austin, TX
I use this stuff every morning, because its one of the two things that can actually wake me up. (The other being coffee!) I don't know how it does it, but it makes my skin feel energized and ready for anything. I don't know if it's good for skincare, but its great if you need a good pick-me-up in the morning and need something just to make your face clean. I would use a moisturizer after using this though.
Dianna S.
Lufkin, TX
I use this in the morning and really helps wake me up. Gives a really nice to tingle and very good clean feeling. I would use a moisturizer afterwards it does tend to dry out your skin: a little bit goes a long way so this will last you a while.
TreaLee D.
West valley , UT
This works very well and if you’re a morning showerer then this wakes you right up and is very pleasing and gentle. I have used this a few times in the past and I love it. This always exceeds my expectations and I will continue to buy this product.
Stephanie C.
New London, NC
I don't currently use this but I have in the past and it is a great product. The package is very appealing and it definitely held up to my expectations. i bought this at Walmart and I will definitely buy again in the future. I absolutely loved it.
megan d.
This is a really nice cleanser for an affordable price. It has a light citrus scent, which I love. I use this both morning and night and I find my skin feeling very clean. I don't see a big difference in acne reduction, but this is a good gentle cleanser to remove dirt and excess makeup before following up with the rest of my skincare products.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?