BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ashley V.
kissimmee , FL
The best thing to use in the morning it really does brighten your face and day and wakes you up and it's perfect I love it so much and in need to buy more again because flawless and it smells great good value great price recommend to everyone to try
Eleanor S.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this cleanser for my teenage son and let me just say it is NOT for acne prone skin. It seemed to make him more oily and sometimes made him dry which only ended up making him break out more. I don't remember if it claims to be non-comedogenic but if you are acne prone or sensitive I would skip this product. My mom who is in her 50's and has no skin problems used the rest of the product without any issues.
shelby b.
everett, WA
Love this facial wash it has a clean reinvigorating feeling the bursting and smell are effective and make me look forward to washing my face every morning. I enjoy the price being low and it helping control blemishes I will be buying it again for sure
Nicole E.
elyria, oh
I really enjoy the clean and clear brand and this was wonderful on my skin. But, I bought this product because it was supposed to help wake you up, which I have a huge problem with, and this did not wake me up in the least. But as for a face product it cleared my stress acne and kept my face smooth. Follow with moisturizer or your skin will dry out.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
I like this facial cleaner. The beads seem to give you a mini massage and you get a cool blast after you wash it off. Sometimes my face will get an occasional pimple.. I don't know if it is cleaning my face really well or if it is just normal breakouts.
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
I have been a long time user of Clean and Clear products and this is actually my favorite in their line of facial cleansers. I have very dry sensitive skin, and while I don't think it "wakes you up" like it claims, it smells really nice and doesn't dry out my face. I use it with an exfoliating pad and it makes my face feel really clean and refreshed.
Courtney R.
Always made my skin oily and never helped me to clear up my skin. It didn't meet my expectations at all even after multiple times trying it. It doesn't do ANYTHING.
Bonnie R.
Galt, CA
I love the shine reducing version(green bottle) because my face gets shiny after cleansing, but it doesn't when I use this. I also like the fruit infsion cleanser, but the strawberry seeds exfoliate just enough to slightly irritate my skin. I have pretty good skin, but occasionally it has a breakout, and this seems to keep them from getting red and huge.
Klara Kim S.
Northridge, CA
I like this facial wash it does makes my face all tingly which i love. I only use this before going to bed to wash out all the excess oil and dirt from the days work. Then moisturize. My skin is dry sensitive and this facial wash doesn't bothers me.
Sasha R.
Fairview, NJ
This cleanser is good it takes away all those bad junk that you have on your face, I have oily combination skin so to me I feel like this is a good product because it takes away all those gross oils but if you have dry and sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend buying this product or you can buy this product but I would recommend you moisturizing after. (:
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?