BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
I love this! You Can use it every morning because it's not intense. The smell is so delightful, like it smells like oranges but it's not too strong! The brads in it are maybe one of the best things because they literally wakes you up and prepare you for the day
Agenthani S.
I've used this cleanser for 2 years now. I don't ever break out but this helps to clean the gunk out of my skin really well. I would suggest using it in the morning like it says, then use a light/medium moisturizer afterwards. I'm pretty oily on my T-zone, so this pretty much helps with that. Plus the price isn't that bad and there's usually a $1-off coupon about every month for Clean&Clear products. Which is a little bonus.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I have bought this cleanser for years and I love it. The scent is amazing and I feel that it lifts all the dirt and oil from my face and leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. It does not overly dry out my skin which is always a major concern for me. My husband even likes it and he is a huge face wash snob because he has such oily skin but this works for him too!
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
Ive tried this product in the past and i must say it really does what it says it does..waking up in the morning and having that tired feeling..going to the bathroom to get ready for the day..put the lovely face wash on your face and i bet you will get a spark of energy.it also doesn't make my face feel too dry which i really like.I will be trying this product again very soon.
iqra k.
Brooklyn, ny
BEST CLEANSER to me!!!!!!! I have been using it since i was in high school and it has been 8 years using the same product! I cannot go to any cleanser because most of them give me pimples after it! this one does not i love it. The only downside to it is, it can become a little drying to skin so have to use some lotion after it. Which is the case with most cleansers
Maryam A.
I have to admit, when I first purchased this product I thought I wouldn't feel the fresh and energetic feeling they showed on their commercial. But when I used it for the first time it was amazing! I really recommend this product for people with oily skin (or any other type of skin)! It makes me feel so fresh and energized after I wash my face with this product.
Bryanna W.
Dingmans Ferry, PA
I have used this face wash for a very long time and no matter how many other products i tried i always went back to this one! It really leaves your skin feeling as clean as it can possibly be and wakes you up with a slight tingly feeling! It really helped control my acne and gave my skin a healthy glow!
Liz V.
Jonesboro, GA
I know this product is supposed to be for morning, but I've used it at night and it didn't turn me into an insomniac. Surprise! Anyway, it smells really good and without a doubt, cleaned my skin. Sad times arose because after using multiple Clean and Clear products, I find that it overdries my skin. I guess it'd be good if your skin is just really bad, but eh.
Emily F.
St. Louis
I haven't been using the product long, so I have not seen results as of yet, but I will say I love the burst of ginger that wakes me up and gets me going for a long work day. My face is left feeling smooth and refreshed. I will say that I wished the exfoliating beads would pop more easily. They are supposed to burst, but they don't always do so without added force.
Katie S.
Belleair Blf, FL
So I've tried many other products and I find that this one wakes me up and also gets me ready to tackle my day! However, I only use it in the morning as I've found it also wakes me up when I'm trying to go to bed.

Use this as a cleanser in the morning! The beads and tingling are nice and the price point is great too. Highly recommend this product to my friends.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?