BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Maci R.
Greenville, SC
Clean and Clear is one of my go-tos for facial washes. There products work good and always have a fun pop of color to add in there. This product did bother my sensitive skin some but not much at all. I highly recommend it because ypu can find it at just about any drug store and it's highly inexpensive.
kisel h.
This is a really good product! I use this product in the morning and this is so good ! It really helps you wake up in the morning ! This is really effective? This is really at a good price not pricey at all! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
I've tried this this big bottle but it just does work as well as the small bottle one on my face. But I absolutely love this facial cleanser. It seems to be almost the only one that works for my sensitive skin.
zaya F.
Greeley, CO
Works very well, I use this every single morning. It has little balls of (something?) In it that cools the skin as well as soothes it. Its very comfortable. its cheap, and affordable and I've already recommended it to many people. An overall good face wash.
Cindy l.
I love the smell of this wash like fresh oranges and not only does it smell good cleans face really good even with makeup. I love the little beads in it helps exfoliate skin at the same time . I recommend Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
❁ E.
Brewton
This product was okay. I enjoyed using it, but it didn’t do much for my skin. It was very cooling, and made my skin feel clean, but it did not clear my skin of redness. I’ve used it several times, but I haven’t used it in a few months. I wouldn’t recommend it if you are very serious about your skincare, but if you just want something simple, I’d say give it a try.
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
The morning burst smells like citrusy goodness - a mix of grapefruit, orange and lemon. It feels really good on the skin especially first thingin the morning. However it is a little expensive for a drugstore brand but is worth it. I would definitely buy again.
allison o.
sc, california
Dried my skin out like crazy and didn't stop my breakout and might have actually caused a few. I was a sucker for the blue beads in the face wash and felt compelled to buy this a while back. I gave it about 4 weeks to work and it didn't help me at all. I actually think it might have been too strong and made my skin overproduce oil to compensate for the dryness.
Merissa F.
Midland, MI
I use morning burst Clean & Clear every day to wake up and feel ready for the day. It is refreshing, and the smell is perfect to make a morning relaxed. Try to pair it with the Nighttime scrub for a great day. I'd buy this again 10/10. Check it out! Love it.
iqra k.
Brooklyn, ny
BEST CLEANSER to me!!!!!!! I have been using it since i was in high school and it has been 8 years using the same product! I cannot go to any cleanser because most of them give me pimples after it! this one does not i love it. The only downside to it is, it can become a little drying to skin so have to use some lotion after it. Which is the case with most cleansers
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?