BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Chelsea G.
Benton, KY
I love this facial cleansure! I have combination skin and it works great for both. I use it on my t-zone where its quite oily mostly and it keeps my skin clear and smooth. A fantastic perk is that it smells great and it tingles a little so you know it's working!
Nancy N.
Bridgeport, CT
This product is ok. I honestly don't really reach for it but when I do it actually wakes me up. The price is very good. Its different in different places but its no more then $15. You can't beat that price. I Would recommend and would give my friend this choice.
Sarah E.
Los Angeles
Simply love this product . It truly does give me a burst of energy while using it in the morning. The pleasant smell of citrus is exactly what I need while washing my face . It's easy to use and rinse off. It does not leave my skin feeling dry and definitely isn't harsh on my face. My face is a bit sensitive and reacts very well to this face cleanser. Two thumbs up!!
Jennifer M.
Brandon, Fl
Love this facial cleanser it has helped me so much. And what a great product to wake you up in the morning. IT makes my skin feel so soft. I got this at walmart in a combo pack with the night time cleanser as well. I highly recommended this stuff it's amazing!!
Maryam A.
I have to admit, when I first purchased this product I thought I wouldn't feel the fresh and energetic feeling they showed on their commercial. But when I used it for the first time it was amazing! I really recommend this product for people with oily skin (or any other type of skin)! It makes me feel so fresh and energized after I wash my face with this product.
kisel h.
This is a really good product! I use this product in the morning and this is so good ! It really helps you wake up in the morning ! This is really effective? This is really at a good price not pricey at all! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Liz V.
Jonesboro, GA
I know this product is supposed to be for morning, but I've used it at night and it didn't turn me into an insomniac. Surprise! Anyway, it smells really good and without a doubt, cleaned my skin. Sad times arose because after using multiple Clean and Clear products, I find that it overdries my skin. I guess it'd be good if your skin is just really bad, but eh.
Sarah S.
Pearl River, LA
This is one of my favorite facial cleansers for the morning. Usually when I wake up, my skin is sensitive so I like to use this in the morning. It even wakes me up a bit because it smells good! I actually bought this in a set with the night relaxing deep cleansing face wash. They both work well together
Agenthani S.
I've used this cleanser for 2 years now. I don't ever break out but this helps to clean the gunk out of my skin really well. I would suggest using it in the morning like it says, then use a light/medium moisturizer afterwards. I'm pretty oily on my T-zone, so this pretty much helps with that. Plus the price isn't that bad and there's usually a $1-off coupon about every month for Clean&Clear products. Which is a little bonus.
penny b.
May newest and most favorite find! This wash is light, I absolutely love the WAKE UP fragrance and the price is great too! I keep this ini the shower and even my boys use it. It has a light lather and rinses clean. I would suggest this to every teen out there!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?