BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Casandra L.
Meriden, CT
I've used this product everyday for the last 4-5 months, and I will never switch it out. I love how refreshed it makes my skin feel every morning, and I've noticed my skin has less breakouts. Makes me feel clean and cool and ready to take on the world! Would recommend a nice moisturizer after cleansing though.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
I love the scent of this product and love the small exfoliating beads. However, I feel like when it lathers, it takes too long to rinse away cleanly. I also haven't noticed a huge difference in how my skin reacts. I feel like in the morning I still have makeup residue that I need to use an astrigent or makeup wipe to get rid of. Will finish but might not repurchase.
Sarah E.
Los Angeles
Simply love this product . It truly does give me a burst of energy while using it in the morning. The pleasant smell of citrus is exactly what I need while washing my face . It's easy to use and rinse off. It does not leave my skin feeling dry and definitely isn't harsh on my face. My face is a bit sensitive and reacts very well to this face cleanser. Two thumbs up!!
Chelsea G.
Benton, KY
I love this facial cleansure! I have combination skin and it works great for both. I use it on my t-zone where its quite oily mostly and it keeps my skin clear and smooth. A fantastic perk is that it smells great and it tingles a little so you know it's working!
Julia L.
This cleanser is really nothing special. It works, has a nice refreshing smell, and is cheap. It isn't my go to cleanser but if I am in need of more face wash ASAP and I'm at a drugstore or target I will pick one up. I would recommend this to people on a budget.
chelsea w.
Newark, OH
i love this product. i love how it makes my skin feel tingly while using it. i purchased it as a trial size product because a lot of other things i have tried have either caused extreme breakouts or have dried my skin out but this roduct is amazing i love using it
Jennifer C.
Beaufort, NC
This is one of my favorite facial cleansers. The scent is very refreshing, and does liven and wake you up a bit. It lathers up very well, and leaves your skin very clean and smooth. You can buy it at any walmart or pharmacy, and is inexspensive if your looking for a great cleanser
Amy L.
Perryville, MO
I bought this product for my 11 year old daughter Lizzie after she started getting some acne. She loves it! She loves the smell, feels clean after using it and best of all, it has cleared her skin. The best thing about it for me is that it's so affordable! She will be using Clean & Clear for many years to come!
Shayna N.
Canton, MI
I love the Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser. I have used the same facial scrub for about 3 years now. It really makes you feel awake and refreshed. This product really exceeds expectations. I will continue to use this product until it is discontinued.
Jessica E.
This is my absolute favorite facial cleanser. I love the gritty yet gentle exfoliation it provides. Although it is geared toward the morning, I use it any time I take a shower to cleanse and exfoliate my face. It keeps my face smooth and unblemished. I love it!!!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?