BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
It's ok. I mainly purchase this the most when I'm traveling since it comes in small travel sizes. It feels good but, I don't know that I see a huge difference. I don't notice that the beads exfoliate much. I wouldn't rely on this to get a proper exfoliating job done.
Anesia D.
This real woke up my skin and made me feel refreshed but i found it a little pricey for me because i don't have money. I picked it up at my local cvs. This cleanser didn't meet my expectations because it didn't leave my skin feeling good, i think i would buy it again.
Lyn W.
Pleasant Grove
This product did not impress me at all . It really dries out my face which I do not like. It also did not help my black heads or any bumps at all. I do not suggest anyone take buy this product . It not only dries out you face but also doesn't get rid of bums at all .
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
This use to be my all time favorite in high school. I am assuming the formula is or has changed as the new bead law comes into effect. Back then, I loved how energized this made my face feel. The price is great for such a clean feeling. I will for sure repurchase soon.
Estefania G.
I love this product!!! Clear and clear morning burst gives my face a fresh cool feelings. On days I wake up feeling tired I can count on this to wake me up. I gave it a four star because it is a facial cleanser and I do have acne and it did little to help with that. Which it why I don't use it often. But great for feeling awake and ready for the day
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this every morning I love it so much I bought it at Walmart and it was a good value of it and it was not pricey at all and I repeatedly use this all the time I would definitely recommend this to you guys
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
It works really great to remove make up and dirt from your face. The smell is great in the bottle, but I felt like the perfume or fragrance they used actually burned my eyes a little. It wasn't that I got the product in my eyes.. it was that the product (once wet) became really strong smelling, so much so that it caused my eyes to burn and water. I stopped using it for this reason.
Tatiana A.
Palmdale, CA
This facial cleanser is amazing for when waking up, it helps wake up and feel refreshed. The scent is amazing . It sort of leaves skin kinda dry which makes the face feel a little bit rough, but it does leave the skin looking bright and clean. This is a product to try
Haley B.
Fairfield, OH
It works in the sense of waking me up in the morning, i don't sugest this to anyone to has sensative or really
dry skin already, it dries my face out a little after each use so i use a moisturizer after to balance it out. if you don't have any blemishes or pimples this will probably make you gain some, i absolutely have to wash my face every time I'm in the shower so i purchased this. i love the fresh clean feeling after each use.
Poliana V.
Bedford Hills, NY
I've been using daily this product at morning and the blue one at night. I got both in a promotional pack 2 months ago for a good price. I like the texture and how fresh they make my skin, I really feel clean and not dryer, what make them for me really good soaps.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?