BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Morgan P.
I like this product. It serves its purpose, which is to clean your face, but it's just not my favorite Clean & Clear product or even face wash by Clean & Clear. Do not let the beads burst in your eye. That's not recommended and my own fault, I did not consider the painful consequence of my stupidity in my rating.
Mallory B.
Grenada, MS
I use this every morning in the shower when washing my face. I love how the beads exfoliate while giving my skin an awakening sensation. However, I hate using it when I do have a breakout because the exfoliating beads tend to hurt my sensitive skin. I would still recommend this product to anyone with normal skin!
karen p.
fresno, CA
I got the small sample one & ran out of it so fast! I used this daily. Personally for me, the scent wasn't too strong & I really felt like it did wake my skin up. It's perfect for morning showers! I'm not sure if it's suppose to make your skin appear better? I didn't see any results but it did wake my skin up ☺️
Lily T.
Kalamazoo, MI
I really love this. I use it when i wake up in the mornings and i always feel refreshed and ready to start my day. I really love the scent because it is fresh and helps me wake up in a good mood :) the little beads also help to exfoliate and when i go to apply my makeup after, my face feels soft. i recommend this
Lee Ann D.
Nicholasville, KY
This cleanser did the job in cleaning my skin. I didn't feel the part that made it "morning" though. That, however, allowed me to use it at night equally as well.
Andrae F.
I did use this but in a different color. I feel as it did in fact clear my skin but at the same time it caused harm. areas of my skin are darker than other areas and my skin tone is no longer even . maybe I just left it on too long? ogle that's the case don't make the same mistake I did. the price was good though.
Tara C.
Columbus, OH
Clean and Clear is in general a great brand. They have so much to choose from for every skin type! I've been using this product for two years now and I always end up repurchasing it. It can be drying so moisturizer is a must but that's nothing new. I love the smell and the packaging is great I keep a bottle on the sink and a bottle in the shower!
Candous D.
Salem, MO
I love this! This is my favorite cleanser. I love how awake and refreshed I feel when I use this every morning. It works well and it does not cost a lot. One bottle last me about a month or a little longer. I constantly buy this product. The bottle is neat and my kids think seeing the beads inside is pretty cool.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I really like the scent- it's a subtle wake up call that really allows you to feel awake and ready to start the day. I didn't feel like the little beads scrubbed like my apricot scrub does so I didn't feel as clean afterwards but this is definitely something to use when you don't have too much gunk on your face
Christine T.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I got this from a coupon deal at CVS, and I was very excited to try it!
i went through my routine using this, and I found that the clear formula facial wash was very harsh on my sensitive skin. It also took forever to wash off. I didn't feel any more away than I did the morning before when i washed my face with something else.
It's a decent face wash, but it doesn't live up to its label and I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?