BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kady C.
This product is good. I prefer some of the other products over this one, however in the morning when I use it, the little beads rub against my skin which cleans out the pores. Very soothing and nice to use after waking up.
Melanie P.
La Porte
I love this product my skin does usually break out after this so I don’t use this often. The packaging is nice. I got the a pack with the Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser and Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash for only 7.00 dollars in my opinion that’s a pretty good price for two cleansers.
Estephany G.
Pontotoc, MS
i use this every morning before going to school it’s the absolutely best! it leave your skin so soft an it smells so good an i honestly don’t think my skin would be this soft or clear as any other cleanser would leave it rough an would suck out all the oils.
Jennifer M.
Jacksonville, FL
Loved the smell and the clean, tingling feeling after use. It also gave my skin a bright glow, without being overly shiny or greasy. No weird residues. It’s gentle and should work well with sensitive skin. However, it didn’t do much at all for my acne and would sometimes dry out my skin.
maebea d.
Nc
I really like this cleanser beaus bit gives your skin such an awake an energetic feeling. It really works to wake you up and make you feel refreshed. it also is a good scrub to get rid of dead skin d dirt. I like to use it in the morning to wake myself up and give my skin a nice natural glow. It doesn't make your skin red or irritated and it smells really fresh.
Gina M.
It made my skin feel very clean but not stripped at all. I have sensitive skin and this cleanser didn't irritate it. I also love the bursting beads. I used this cleanser for a couple of years before switching, just because I wanted something new.
KareBear 🐨.
My favorite thing about this product are the little beads that come mixed with the cleanser. Its hard to explain but it feels like my skin gets all tingly (in a good way) and energized for the day after I use this. I love how fresh it makes my skin feel, and I 100% recommend to anyone who feels like they need that extra boost in their morning skincare routine!
Marquita S.
Richmond
This facial cleanser wakes you up and gives you a burst of energy. Once you rinse it off your face you feel refreshed and your skin feels soft. The price is reasonable and packaging is nice. Clean and Clear is a good brand of skincare products. I highly recommend this product.
Emily S.
Palm Harbor, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product. Super refreshing in the morning. This cleaner has little bursting balls in it that I was worried would be tough on my skin but they ended up being fine. They aren’t harsh and leave your face feeling clean.
Sarah B.
knoxville
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this when I am out of my more expensive face wash. I had this in the duo pack of morning and night. This is pretty gentle. I do like the smell of these products. If anything they are just a little drying over time.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?