BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ
The thing that gets me about this product is the scent. It is definitely a jolt of citrus that helps wake you up in the morning. The little bursting beads definitely make you feel tingly and clean afterwards. I personally feel as though it is a bit rough and drying on my skin if used frequently. Therefore I do not use it anymore. But if you have oily/combination skin, go for it!
Katlin A.
Cambridge, MN
Love love love the bursting beads and the way they make my face feel in the morning! Better than any other facial cleanser I've used and it's very gentle on the face. Exceeded my standards and definitely would buy again. Makes me feel refreshed and clean every morning !
Shauna L.
Vacaville, CA
I have a biased review about this product. I do not have a personal view on how this product works for skin that is not sensitive. However, for my sensitive skin, this did not work very well. After I used the product, my face felt raw and extremely sore. I would not recommend this product for people with sensitive skin.
Brenda H.
San Jose, CA
I use this product on an everyday basis. I don't know what I would do without it. I apply and let it sit while I brush my teeth and it instantly wakes me up! It is perfect because it is very refreshing. I recommend to those early birds that have to wake up at 4am for work.
Ashley F.
Fort Myers, FL
So I tried Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser when it first came out at my local grocery store. Let me tell you I use it on a daily basis ever since the first time i tried it. my face looks fresh and clean, it smells pretty good too!! I love the fresh feeling i have on my face after using it. not to mention there are i think 3 different scents with different pros for different skin types and different levels of oil control and skin types.
Kristen S.
Clean and clear morning burst facial cleanser with bursting beads is a cleanser that I use regularly. I love the way my face feels in the morning after I use it. The beads make my face feel extra clean. The smell of the cleanser is also a plus. I don't have any complaints.
Meghan A.
Jacksonville, FL
It has a great invigorating feel when you use. It feels cool, like menthol, but it seems to dry my face out a little. It is a little hard to believe since my face is very oily. You definitely do not want to use it anywhere besides your face. My son used it and saw no change in his severe acne. I like to use it because I get hot flashes in the shower and the cooling sensation helps.
Kylie J.
Hawarden, IA
Ireally like this facial cleanser. I use it in the morning before work and it really wakes me up! Good price and lasts me a long time. The bottle is very catchy. I use this brand of facial cleanser all the time and will definitely keep buying it. All around great product !
Mayiah S.
Im fully aware that this is the morning time wash but i use it for bed. It just makes me feel so rejuvenated and fresh and i cant go to sleep without making my body as well as my face feel this way. I recently just started using it about 2 months ago and its very gentle and seems to tone down my vey small pimples which i only get like twice a month but i notice a changr in my skin and i LOVE it!
Cecilia V.
Bergenfield, NJ
I use this as a facial cleanser usually when I'm in the shower. I don't like washing my face with body wash and this has always been good for me. I buy it in bulk at a wholesale club so I can't speak for the individual price but I would result pay more than I do for it.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?