BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Rowan T.
This is so refreshing. I really like that it has a little texture. It does a great job cleaning up my oily skin but doesn't always help the dry patches I have above my eyebrows. I like the pump idea but it usually gives me too much cleanser. Good gentle smell, fades quickly/
Kelsey C.
I love this face wash! It is so affordable and helps with black heads. I love the little beads in it that really help exfoliate your skin, but are not too harsh at all. The scent is great too and I always feel so refreshed after using it, would definitely recommend to others!
Dana H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I remember trying this product from a couple years back, and I never really tried it again afterwards. The packaging was very nice - of course the bright coloring got my appeal mainly. Good price. However the beads and maybe the ingredients dried my skin out and caused it to flake really badly and I have a good amount of combination skin. I, personally, wouldn't purchase it again.
Mary B.
Minneapolis , MN
I use to really love this product but lately I've found it to be too oily. I feel like it doesn't truly wash off my skin and I don't notice too much a difference after using it which is disappointing! I would not recommend to others, there are much better facial washes.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Stop using this face wash! The so called beads are microbeads. They're not good for your skin and the microbeads get washed into the oceans where fish can eat them and it's killing them. There is an app where you can scan your products to see if there are microbeads in it!
Catherine A.
Blytheville, AR
I do like this face wash for in the morning it feels good and makes your face feel refreshed. It is a little pricey, it helps your skin as long as you use it but as soon as your stop if you have sensitive skin like me it may break your face out, but then again it may not. I liked this product while using it! Clean & Clear® Morning Energy® Skin Energising Daily Facial Wash
Emma Jo C.
Emporia
This was a good enough product. It's targeted for people with acne so I gave it a try. I love the beads in it but the smell is a bit harsh, think pledge mixed with rubbing alcohol. I only use it in the morning as it doesn't really help with acne but it definitely opens up pores and makes me feel more awake in the morning. I would recommend only if you're looking to wake up your skin.
Kristen S.
Clean and clear morning burst facial cleanser with bursting beads is a cleanser that I use regularly. I love the way my face feels in the morning after I use it. The beads make my face feel extra clean. The smell of the cleanser is also a plus. I don't have any complaints.
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ
The thing that gets me about this product is the scent. It is definitely a jolt of citrus that helps wake you up in the morning. The little bursting beads definitely make you feel tingly and clean afterwards. I personally feel as though it is a bit rough and drying on my skin if used frequently. Therefore I do not use it anymore. But if you have oily/combination skin, go for it!
Makiyah P.
New Carrolltn, MD
I use this daily. Although its not my first choice it does the job. However, this works as a good cleanser for teens and preteens. Has a good smell so its not like they will not use it. The bottle makes clean up a none factor. I buy this monthly and will continue to do so.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?