BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Renā G.
This is my go to for my skin care routine. I use it on the daily in the morning to keep my face free and clear of any annoying face demons that might pop up on any given day. Clean and clear is also the only brand that i can use because it is not harsh on my sensitive skin.
Victoria V.
I've been using this cleanser for YEARS and it's my absolute favorite. It lives up to its name that's for sure... I don't only use it in the morning but throughout the day as well. Forgot to mention it smells great too! Only minor issue I have with it is that its a bit drying(not too much) but a face moisturizer after helps. If the cleanser moisturized it would be perrrrffeecctttt
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
This is definitely my absolute favorite facial cleaner that I have ever used. It leaves me feeling awake with a burst of refreshing beads that wake me up and the formula they use smells absolutely incredible! It takes all my makeup off really well and is very gentle on my skin!
Kayla M.
This facial cleanser is great for my acne-prone, sensitive skin. I have purchased it several times because I find that it does not irritate my skin. However, having used soap cleansers vs. cream cleansers, I have moved more toward cream cleansers. However, this a great option if you prefer soaps!
Alison E.
Whitestone, NY
This was my go to daily face wash for a very long time. It kept my breakouts at bay and didn't dry out my skin. Although it is very effective and I have continuously bought for years, I will no longer be purchasing due to the fact that these contain plastic exfoliating beads that are horrible for the environment! Once they start making them without the plastic beads, I may repurchase
Lillian M.
Toledo
This cleanser was one of my first that I started using by Clean & Clear and I was not disappointed. I have very oily skin, so I was a fan when it left my face feeling clean and moisturized. It has a cool, almost minty freshness to it, and after rinsing it off my skin feels fresh and rejuvenated. I have noticed less acne more and more after using it and my skin has felt smoother as well.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I use this product every day and it makes my skin feel amazing. I never have problems with acne or zits at all because I use this every day. I love Clean and Clear products because they are so effective in really making my skin the best it can be! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has problems with acne!
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
I like the smell, hate the beads only because you wouldn't really notice they had any till you get one in the eye. Doesn't work as good as others it will make your face feel dry and scaly after use. If you buy this get a good moisturizer you will need it
Shivani P.
Clemmons, NC
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I use if every morning and sometimes after yoga class or before going to bed. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean after using. My skin doesn't feel greasy, dry or tight after using it. It helps to keep my skin from getting oily which reduces acne.
Summer O.
Peoria, IL
This is one of my favorite facial cleansers at the drug store. I have purchased this product many times and will keep doing so. It's nice to use on sensitive skin and does a great job at clearing acne. I prefer to use this product in the morning because it wakes you up while still being very refreshing. I definitely recommend!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?