BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Alyssa F.
Branford, CT
It smells good, the price is not bad, but if you have dry and sensitive skin like me, that's about it. My skin was desert dry and flaky after using this. If you're going to be using this cleanser (even if you have oily skin) DEFINITELY make sure you're using a good moisturizer after cleansing! I however, will be moving on...
Shivani P.
Clemmons, NC
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I use if every morning and sometimes after yoga class or before going to bed. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean after using. My skin doesn't feel greasy, dry or tight after using it. It helps to keep my skin from getting oily which reduces acne.
Alexis W.
Danville
I love this clean and clear morning burst facial cleanser. It does a great job at cleaning my face. I like the exfoliating beads in it. Those make me feel that it is getting my face extra clean. I pair this with a spin brush and the two work very well together. I don't only use this in the mornings. I use it whenever I need it. I do not use it everyday because it tends to dry my skin out.
Gia J.
This honestly feels great in the mornings. it makes my skin feel great and look awake. the sent really makes you feel vibrant and awake. It did meet my expectations. I bought mine at my local drugstore. I do feel it left my skin a little oily but other than that it was great.
Katie I.
W Lafayette, IN
My sister and I love this face wash! We keep it in the shower and use it to either start our day or to take the day off (makeup, sweat, dirt, etc.). The bursting beads that are advertised aren't as noticeable as you'd think, but you still feel them. The smell is really nice - clean and citrusy! This face wash does a great job of cleaning, lightly exfoliating, and helping to control oil.
Kayla M.
This facial cleanser is great for my acne-prone, sensitive skin. I have purchased it several times because I find that it does not irritate my skin. However, having used soap cleansers vs. cream cleansers, I have moved more toward cream cleansers. However, this a great option if you prefer soaps!
Morgan F.
It works very well and smells pretty nice. I don't know if it would work as well if i didn't use the other skin care I use and I also don't use my hands with this product.
Kaylyn T.
Hiram, GA
This is one of my favorite facial cleansers, especially to use in the morning. The morning burst of bursting beads is refreshing. The packaging is nice, the dispenser makes it easy to use in shower or at the sink. I know this product is easily found in Walmart's beauty section!
Ashley G.
Silver Spgs, NY
I usually love their products So when I used this one it was a let down to say the leat. I was using this wash for the 1St time and washing around my eyebrows when my face started burning.... I know you're thinking I had a cut or something.... Nope iit remove patches of skin. It was sore for days not to mention I had to go to work looking like an idiot. You want good face wash use biore.
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
This is my go to facial cleanser! Definitely one of my favorites! I have bought this product over and over again, not only does it do wonders but it is very affordable! I get it at Target! An easy access! So I recommend this product in a heartbeat! You won't be disappointed!!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?