BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
I have used this orange Clean & Clear Morning Burst and I am currently using the lemon one. I really think that the energizing smell of the citrus fruits helps to wake you up and make you feel more aware. The beads inside the gel softly exfoliate your face without irritating it.
Ritika G.
Great everyday cleanser. It works great in the morning or in the evening to take off makeup. It leaves your skin super smooth also. It is very affordable and works great with a face brush such as the clarisonic face brushes. The clean and clear products never fail to impress me!
Denisse M.
Mcallen, TX
When I used this, it wasn't my "holy grail, go-to" product. It was just a nice cleanse. It makes me feel clean, but it doesn't do much for my acne prone skin. The soap itself doesn't wake you up or anything, I think the morning wash does. But enough bashing the product, it does tingle a little, which feels refreshing. :) Otherwise, it's an okayish product. Not amazing, but not terrible either. :)
Elena F.
I love the beads in this product. I get it from Target or Walgreens when I buy it. I love the smell, it leaves my face soft, clean, and refreshed. I don't only use it in the morning, I use it at night as well. so not sure if it actually wakes you upp--however washing my face wakes me up.
Sariah C.
Tallahassee, FL
This stuff is amazing!!! It works great! I use it every morning and every night. It has a wonderful smell that really does wake you up. And I can visibly see that my skin is cleaner after using it. Also it has helped tremendously with my acne. I love it and STRONGLY recommend it.
Candice C.
Bronx , NY
I use this face wash religiously. Ive been using it since high school and will never change my face wash. Ill switch up the facial scrub and the moisturizer but never this. I love it! It clears my skin when its breaking out. If i stop using it, i can tell a difference in my skin.
Amanda V.
Saint Louis
LOVE! I use this face wash every morning and night. I love the fresh citrus scent and how clean and fresh it leaves your skin. It has small massaging beads in the cleanser which I love. I have bought this many times and would recommend it to anyone who is interested in buying it!
hunner p.
Winder, GA
My sister bought this face wash for herself and I used it a couple times. It gets the job doen and leaves my face feeling clean and fresh but I didn't really see a difference in my acne. I ran out of makeup remover one time and used this instead with a wet wash cloth and it worked like magic. I recommend this for people who have minimal acne and just need something cheap, quick and easy to use!
Cherish P.
Philadelphia, PA
I usually try to look for facial cleasers that have AHA or BHA, however, I needed something cheap and quick so I picked this stuff up. I have naturally oily face and I break out along my jawline when I'm stressed (which can be a lot). Immediately after using this stuff, my faced cleared up and it actually seemed to even out my skin tone -- it was less red!!

This stuff was quite impressive and I wasn't expecting that. I definitely suggest trying it out!
Alyssa F.
Branford, CT
It smells good, the price is not bad, but if you have dry and sensitive skin like me, that's about it. My skin was desert dry and flaky after using this. If you're going to be using this cleanser (even if you have oily skin) DEFINITELY make sure you're using a good moisturizer after cleansing! I however, will be moving on...
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?