BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Amanda C.
Sparta, IL
This is the only facial cleanser I use. It is the best I have ever used and its the only one that can get my face clear and keep it clear. its a great value and it lasts me a few weeks too! The bottle fits perfectly in the corner of my shower as well. I will continue to buy this until they stop producing it.
Krissy C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I use this to wash my face in the morning and it perks my skin up, so I don't look like the walking dead! No seriously in the mornings i look like death warmed over until I put my face on.

Because of the microbe ads I don't need to scrub my face, plus the smell is so energizing! I tend to have a very oily T zone and dry patches on my cheeks, and morning burst helps even out my oily and dry skin, so I can have a normal face.
Elke K.
Valencia, CA
I really enjoyed this face wash in the morning. It smelled great and was nice and refreshing to wake me up. However, I felt like it didn't do much for my acne. It was a great face wash for non acne prone skin, but it doesn't do anything to help that. I would love to use this but I need to focus more on products that help my acne than products that smell good.
Emma M.
Guys, this is an aromatherapy facial cleanser with microbeads thrown in. Don't buy into it! Microbeads are damaging our environment and some states are taking action and considering banning use of these beads. If you want to know more google time magazine states cracking down on face wash. Not to mention that it is an ineffective microdermabrasion system. Save the earth, your face, and pocket book and just don't buy it.
Brooke V.
The smell of this product is so refreshing that I want to use it all of the time. It's a good price for a product that keeps my skin clear and fresh. Definitely met my expectations.
Tayler D.
I was weary about it at first, because I've used quite a few different kinds of face wash to deal with my random break outs, and honestly, this stuff does work wonders! Give it a couple of days and you'll definitely see a difference. Not only does it work well, it leaves your face smelling really good!
Gabbie R.
It leaves my skin feeling refreshed which is nice, but it does not help with my acne. I do not find it breaks me out or anything but it does not help with it. I would not recommend this for anyone with a lot of acne. If you just want to have refreshed feeling skin this is great, but is isn't for much else.
amanda w.
I think it depends on your skin type to determine if this is a good product or not. i used it for a while without any issue - but then stopped for a few years. when i picked it back up again, it seemed to make my face get oilier quicker between washes. it could be that my skin has changed over the years, but I'm not sure. also I've heard that the little balls in similar face washes like this are getting banned in certain states...
Levonne R.
This was a great product. My daughter and I use it every morning. It is a gentle on my skin and the price was a good value. This was the first time we used it and will be using it.
Lauren W.
Guilford, CT
I find that the scent and the amount of cleanliness you get out of this product is quite successful, but I do find it to be annoying that it's so messy to take off. It truly does wake you up, but I would agree that my skin typically feels more dry after-the-fact and makes me think twice about using something that I have to use another product to balance out. I will probably look into using another product once this runs out.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?