BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Pam M.
amelia, OH
First tried this a few years ago when visiting my granddaughter as this is what she uses. Loved the orange scent for a morning eye-opener. Always have liked Clean & Clear facial cleansers & have converted hubs over to using them as well. Many other cleansers I feel are very heavy on my face & are harder to rinse all the residue off; not the case with Clean & Clear products. Love the microscrubbers too!
Marissa M.
N Ridgeville, OH
I love this face wash. I have combination oily, relatively clear, skin. I've used this for years because of consistent results. I tried other products for a few months, low end and high end, and my skin did not react well. Once I switched back my skin went back to being clear! I rarely get breakouts with this. It cleans deep but isn't too harsh. Honestly my all time favorite fave wash! So worth the price.
B G.
This product truly does make you feel more awake in the mornings. However, as a cleanser, I didn't feel that it did a great job. I have had much clearer skin from other products. This is a cleanser you should only use in the mornings (doesn't do a good job with makeup at all). But, if you are just looking for something to wash your face and make you feel more awake in the morning, for the price, it isn't a bad investment. I would just much rather have a product I can use to cleanse at any time.
Mikayla K.
Walworth, NY
I have a really hard time finding a product that helps clear and clean my skin, but i absolutely love this product! unfortunately, the pump didn't work for me and broke.. but the cleanser itself worked wonders. It made my skin feel fresh and clean, along with me feeling pretty awake, especially during my 8 am class in college. If you like this, I would buy the nighttime wipes too. Those have worked wonders and it really relaxes you as well before going to bed. My skins has never felt and looked this clean.
Toni W.
Conestoga, PA
This product is the holy grail of facial products. I use this cleanser whenever I shower, which is usually in the evening. Just because it says "morning" in the label, doesn't mean thats when you have to use it. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and I don't feel like i have any leftover residue like I do with some other cleansers. My roommates and I were constantly stealing each others bottles when we ran out. Its THAT good.
Andrea M.
Tuxedo Park, NY
This is the perfect morning cleanser. I feel like it gives me a boost when I'm in the shower. The smell just helps wake me up. It's simple to use and makes my skin feel great.
Shavon G.
Jacksonville , FL
I love the smell of this product! It's priced well and the cleanser is thick enough that I can put half in an old bottle to add water to and leave at my bfs house. The quality is so good it still removed my make up easily when diluted. And the smell and feeling is absolutely refreshing! It's one of my favs to use when waking up on those hot summer mornings.
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA
This is my go to target regular shopping morning face cleanser. It really smells and feels great. When the product hits my face I do feel a sense of freshness and the gentle scrubbing beds are just enough texture to massage the face without being gritty or harsh.It wakes me up and I feel like my skin is tighter and bright and glowing. I love this product!
Kayla H.
Statesville, NC
Eh. Nah. Not even a good product. Dries out your skin. The little beads are probably plastic so big environmental no no. Smells nice. Presented nicely. Perfectly executed commercials. I thought it'd be worth a shot but just made my skin break out so much worse. I do NOT recommend it. However, if you still feel the urge to try it go to Walmart or Walgreens.
Angel A.
Eastlake, OH
I wouldn't say this is THE BEST EVER... but it's okay. I like the scent, and it does leave you feeling clean with a little bit of a tingle on your skin (for me at least) so that's nice.

My main complaint is the beads are a little too big for your facial pores, so while you're cleaning with a soap product, the beads aren't really exfoliating even in a light way, they're mostly just there for show. If they could make the beads a tiny bit smaller, they'd likely move up a grade in my opinion.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?