BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Samantha W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really like this facial cleanser. I use it in the morning when I had showered the night before instead of in the morning. It really does wake you up like advertised. I have the yellow version and it really smells amazing.

The only downside is I don't always feel like it has cleaned off all of my make-up or grime from the day. This is why I tend to only use it in the morning to wake me up and firm my skin.
Sloane W.
Phoenix, AZ
As much as I wanted to like this product. It left my skin feeling horribly dry, and while I thought maybe if I paired it with a nice moisturizer it would help make my skin feel better after I was done washing. Sadly, this wasn't the case. I didn't enjoy the cleanser but I did enjoy the scent and it's easy to use packaging. Now for me I generally have combination skin so it may have just not been the right choice for me, but it may work for others. Don't knock it, until you try it.
Sheree J.
I've been using this facial cleanser in the AM since high school. The fresh, citrus scent really gets the brain active and helps me feel ready to go! Its a basic cleanser also, without too many ingredients to harm your skin, so after a night treatment i would suggest it to wake up your pores. I wish they made wipes with this scent to accommodate my personal face washing routine, but until they do I will continue to rely on this product to take me from morning dragon to morning diva!
Aliyah D.
Evansville, IN
I find that this is an excellent morning face cleanser. It's scent is very nice and refreshing with out being overpowering. I find that it washes away any oil that might have been produced throughout the night and that it leaves my skin looking normal when it is usually very obvious that I have combo skin. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry, and it has never caused any irritation for me personally.
Mckenna W.
Montesnao
I LOVE THIS ONE SO SO MUCH! I have purchased the morning burst one twice now and am getting low on my second bottle. I love the smell so so much. sometimes I will ever use Morning Burst at night! The only problem is at times the citrus will sting around sensitive parts such as my nose :(
Ashley M.
Rushville, OH
I like this cleanser mostly because it does what its name implies. It gives you a nice little burst of life in the morning that helps you wake up and feel ready for the day. It can be a little bit drying, but to fix that I suggest using it every other day, instead of every day, or just using it when you're feeling super tired in the morning and just need an extra little boost to wake yourself up. It smells lovely and isn't too harsh on my sensitive skin, so I really like it.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
This was my first time using this today. I won this in a contest on YouTube and I love it. This came with a bunch awesome different products too. I have to say, I'm quite impressed by it. I like the way it lathers all over your face, I love the beads in it, and it also gives you this cooling refreshing feel to your face and it really does help you to wake up and it just smells so nice. I'm definitely going to repurchase this.
Shana R.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I purchased this as a sample size because I am always hesitant to buy full bottles of face wash. I have been blessed with good skin so when I used this product I did not really see a difference in my skin. It did smell good and left my skin feeling "energized" but I did not see any noticeable difference. I suppose if you just used this as a basic face wash, not expecting any results or clear complextion this is the product for you.
Aleksandra G.
San Jose, CA
Granted, this may just have been the wrong product for me. I used to have oily-to-combination skin, kind of an in-between, but also used to get break-outs (in my 30s, sheesh!), so I thought this cleanser might help. Turned out it dried my skin TOO much and I had to use heavier moisturizer to make up for it, which kind of defeated the purpose. In the end, I resolved my adult-acne problem by changing my diet!
Katherine A.
I always hesitated on whether this would actually work. One day I decided to try and absolute loved it. Wakes me up and leaves my face refreshing. If you want to try it I suggest you go to the traveling section in your drug store. They have the smaller version of these is the travel section for a few cents. In case you don't like it you would only be purchasing a small amount compared to the actual size.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?