BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Candise B.
Springdale, AR
Interesting story... My husband used this one time when we were out of town. He is super particular about facial care products and he fell in love. It leaves your face feeling clean and smelling great. It does not leave it dry or oily. It's a very versatile cleanser for everyone in our house haha
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried this a couple years ago when I was living in the Caribbean and it just took alllll the moisture from my skin and that's crazy coming from a Caribbean person who lives in a place where it's always hot. Now that I live in NY I don't think I will try it again because now it's colder and dryer so this will just do damage to my skin.
Sheree J.
I've been using this facial cleanser in the AM since high school. The fresh, citrus scent really gets the brain active and helps me feel ready to go! Its a basic cleanser also, without too many ingredients to harm your skin, so after a night treatment i would suggest it to wake up your pores. I wish they made wipes with this scent to accommodate my personal face washing routine, but until they do I will continue to rely on this product to take me from morning dragon to morning diva!
Jess M.
Annandale
Great product would highly recommend to anyone good for dry and sensitive skin. Did not add moisture but did not make my face more dry. Great scent and overall great product.
Jocelyn D.
Baltimore, MD
I have used this face wash for 2+ years, and a couple of months ago I tried to upgrade to a "big girl" face wash from a beauty retailer, only to realize that my complexion is nothing without Morning Blast! I'm addicted to the scent, which really does perk you up in the morning, and it keeps my complexion literally clean and clear. It's especially great for oily/combination skin. If you have dry skin, it may dry it out further. But I personally have only good things to say about it!
betzy c.
UPLAND, CA
Now to the Morning Burst by Clean&Clear OMG i so love how soft my skin feels when i use it. It like weakens your skin up every morning, making it look and feel as soft as ever. I have never had an issue with it and i will continue on repurchasing this as long as it works for me, and as of now that has been 6 years so i doubt it will ever fail for me. One thing i heart about the morning burst are the little tiny balls when they break into your skin, it gives your a refreshing feeling.
Samantha W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really like this facial cleanser. I use it in the morning when I had showered the night before instead of in the morning. It really does wake you up like advertised. I have the yellow version and it really smells amazing.

The only downside is I don't always feel like it has cleaned off all of my make-up or grime from the day. This is why I tend to only use it in the morning to wake me up and firm my skin.
Aliyah D.
Evansville, IN
I find that this is an excellent morning face cleanser. It's scent is very nice and refreshing with out being overpowering. I find that it washes away any oil that might have been produced throughout the night and that it leaves my skin looking normal when it is usually very obvious that I have combo skin. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry, and it has never caused any irritation for me personally.
Kayla R.
Abingdon, VA
This is a fantastic facial cleanser! I have combo skin, extremely oily in the t-zone, but normal to dry everywhere else, and have had some hormonal issues so that causes breakouts as well so I have been desperately searching for a cleaner that not only clears up the acne but keeps my skin from drying out as well! I wanted a pump liquid face wash, that would remove makeup, clear up my breakouts, and leave my skin with a matte finish (not shiny/dry/tight)....and this does all that!
Laura S.
Raleigh, NC
I use Clean & Clear Morning Burst every morning in the shower and I love it! Clears my face of any oil or dirt and gives me that extra wake up I need in the morning. The scent isn't too overwhelming like some facial scrubs I've tried before. I read some reviews on it drying out skin, but I guess it depends on your skin type. I personally have never had a problem with this product and would highly recommend it!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?