BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Candise B.
Springdale, AR
Interesting story... My husband used this one time when we were out of town. He is super particular about facial care products and he fell in love. It leaves your face feeling clean and smelling great. It does not leave it dry or oily. It's a very versatile cleanser for everyone in our house haha
Sheree J.
I've been using this facial cleanser in the AM since high school. The fresh, citrus scent really gets the brain active and helps me feel ready to go! Its a basic cleanser also, without too many ingredients to harm your skin, so after a night treatment i would suggest it to wake up your pores. I wish they made wipes with this scent to accommodate my personal face washing routine, but until they do I will continue to rely on this product to take me from morning dragon to morning diva!
Hannah E.
Bourbonnais, IL
I didn't think face wash could help you wake up but it actually does! Whenever I wash my face when I am tired in the morning, I actually feel like I've woken up a bit after I get done washing my face. It leaves my face feeling smooth, clean, and refreshed and I feel like I am ready for the day!
Aliyah D.
Evansville, IN
I find that this is an excellent morning face cleanser. It's scent is very nice and refreshing with out being overpowering. I find that it washes away any oil that might have been produced throughout the night and that it leaves my skin looking normal when it is usually very obvious that I have combo skin. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry, and it has never caused any irritation for me personally.
Kelli C.
Lansing
Love this my daughters and I all use it and we love it. It leaves a clean and clear feeling and I feel like my ski is refreshed in the morning no matter if I use it in the shower or just for a quick wash on the go. I even use the trial packs when we go overnight to make sure we have it on hand
Sloane W.
Phoenix, AZ
As much as I wanted to like this product. It left my skin feeling horribly dry, and while I thought maybe if I paired it with a nice moisturizer it would help make my skin feel better after I was done washing. Sadly, this wasn't the case. I didn't enjoy the cleanser but I did enjoy the scent and it's easy to use packaging. Now for me I generally have combination skin so it may have just not been the right choice for me, but it may work for others. Don't knock it, until you try it.
Jessa C.
This product completely dried out the skin on my face and caused me to have extreme breakouts when I stopped using it for even a day. It seems to just be full of chemicals and while it feels like a burst of freshness to your skin the first couple of times you use it, it turns on you over time.
Sylvia K.
West Palm Bch, FL
I've bought this product only one time before and i mean it was ok, nothing special. the fact that its suppose to energize you i found bs. i mean splashing your face with water and rubbing any face wash will wake you up. what i liked about the product is that my face was very clean after washing it with this wash and it is not expensive which a good thing. the sent was also nice and the product itself looks nice.
Julia M.
I had used this for years before I finally gave up and white buying it. I loved the way it smelled and I think that's why I kept purchasing it (I was a teenager). Once I realized my skin wasn't getting any clearer I switched to another product and my skin cleared up. Would not purchase again.
Laura S.
Raleigh, NC
I use Clean & Clear Morning Burst every morning in the shower and I love it! Clears my face of any oil or dirt and gives me that extra wake up I need in the morning. The scent isn't too overwhelming like some facial scrubs I've tried before. I read some reviews on it drying out skin, but I guess it depends on your skin type. I personally have never had a problem with this product and would highly recommend it!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?