BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Sarah R.
Gordonsville, VA
I love the Clean & Clear Morning Burst cleanser!! This cleaner makes my face feel so refreshed and vibrant.. I like that it's oil-free and the little beads feel so good on my face when I'm using my massaging brush with it..For the price this is a great face cleanser and I'll definitely buy again..
Casey M.
I have tried a lot of different face washes in my lifetime, and this one stumbled into my cart a few times. I like the scent of it: bright, citrusy, clean. The little floating beads in it make you feel like you are exfoliating your skin without actually peeling it off your face. I also appreciated that it didn't dry me out like crazy. Unfortunately, the downfall of this product was that I didn't really notice any sort of difference in my skin when I used it versus when I didn't. I don't necessarily see how this is better than any other product, hence the B rating.
Samantha M.
Bursting beads get into your pores and burst and cause breakouts and worse they also cause pollution. They are now illegal and should be out of all beauty products. Anything with beads is a no no. Use rice or grains or anything like that not little plastic beads. They don't even exfoliate. Not great.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
I'm very happy I found this, as it's the thing that has cleared up my skin. I've been struggling with fairly mild but annoying acne for several years. I've tried many scrubs and washes. Some, like St. Ives, were too harsh. I actually found that medicated ones made my skin worse. I started using this, and my skin is almost completely cleared up! The beads aren't too harsh and the formula is mild, so it doesn't dry out my skin. However, it's strong enough to exfoliate and clear out my pores.
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
I just recently (this month) decided to pick this up and try it out. I have oily skin and its pretty sensitive and can break out pretty easily. I find that this stuff works great to help remove my face makeup at night and feels SO nice to wake me up in the mornings! I love the cooling sensation it gives your skin. Over all I love this and will definitely repurchase it again in the future. Oh and best of all it doesn't break me out!
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I recently added a morning scrub to my regimen and decided to try clean and clear morning burst because I love their other products. It is very refreshing and you can feel the beads scrub away night time yuckies. The scent is nice and leaves my face fresh and clean. They price is a great perk too.
Elizabeth W.
Uhh...
I've only been able to use this a few times. I recently threw it away since all it was doing was taking up space in my cabinet. Each time I used it, it left my skin irritated, dry, flaky, and RED like a tomato! It burned too :( Clean and Clear has always been a product that hasn't done anything but bad things to my face. I will never buy from them again. I don't even have sensitive skin! My skin is normal and oily!
Aliyah D.
Evansville, IN
I find that this is an excellent morning face cleanser. It's scent is very nice and refreshing with out being overpowering. I find that it washes away any oil that might have been produced throughout the night and that it leaves my skin looking normal when it is usually very obvious that I have combo skin. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry, and it has never caused any irritation for me personally.
Kiely M.
I use it in the shower in the morning. It feels cool and refreshing but it doesn't seem to making a difference with my acne. I mean I don't have as much as I had before but I can't tell if that's because I'm getting older or not. When I stay with my boyfriend for a week or so and forget to bring it, my skin is exactly the same. I don't know if its really working but it feels nice and refreshing in the morning.
Jocelyn D.
Baltimore, MD
I have used this face wash for 2+ years, and a couple of months ago I tried to upgrade to a "big girl" face wash from a beauty retailer, only to realize that my complexion is nothing without Morning Blast! I'm addicted to the scent, which really does perk you up in the morning, and it keeps my complexion literally clean and clear. It's especially great for oily/combination skin. If you have dry skin, it may dry it out further. But I personally have only good things to say about it!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?