BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kiley W.
Sylvania, OH
While this product was very successful in waking me up in the mornings, it did not really help clear my face up. The scent is amazing and it was oil free, so it didn't clog my pores, but I don't feel like it did a good job of cleansing my face. The beads were easier to break than most other exfoliators.
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
I recently added a morning scrub to my regimen and decided to try clean and clear morning burst because I love their other products. It is very refreshing and you can feel the beads scrub away night time yuckies. The scent is nice and leaves my face fresh and clean. They price is a great perk too.
Morgan C.
I love this cleanser! I use it everyday first thing in the morning and the orange scent helps wake me up . the only con is that it does contain microbeads, which are not the best for the environment. Overall I think I would recommend this to a friend.
Elizabeth W.
Uhh...
I've only been able to use this a few times. I recently threw it away since all it was doing was taking up space in my cabinet. Each time I used it, it left my skin irritated, dry, flaky, and RED like a tomato! It burned too :( Clean and Clear has always been a product that hasn't done anything but bad things to my face. I will never buy from them again. I don't even have sensitive skin! My skin is normal and oily!
Emilie L.
This product is decent. It is refreshing in the morning but can leave your face feeling and looking shiny, not in a good way. It doesn't really foam up, which is something I like in a cleaner. It isn't very harsh at all so it can be used daily. I would not use it if your skin is already naturally dry.
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
I just recently (this month) decided to pick this up and try it out. I have oily skin and its pretty sensitive and can break out pretty easily. I find that this stuff works great to help remove my face makeup at night and feels SO nice to wake me up in the mornings! I love the cooling sensation it gives your skin. Over all I love this and will definitely repurchase it again in the future. Oh and best of all it doesn't break me out!
Jordan K.
I used this product twice and I swear I will never use it again! Granted it does do a good job of getting makeup off and exfoliating your skin, but if you have sensitive skin stay away from this product. It turned my face red and I couldn't wear make up for about a week due to the fact that it would burn. I have never had problems with Clean and Clear before, but this is one of their products that I won't use again.
Christine S.
Greenfield , In
I absolutely love this product! It has a fresh orange scent that wakes you up in the morning. I have combination skin (sometimes it's dry, sometimes it's normally, sometimes it's both) and this works to clean my skin. I keep this in the shower and use it right before I get out. My face always feels refreshed and very soft which makes makeup application easier. I highly recommend it. It's the best on the market so far!
Sarah R.
Gordonsville, VA
I love the Clean & Clear Morning Burst cleanser!! This cleaner makes my face feel so refreshed and vibrant.. I like that it's oil-free and the little beads feel so good on my face when I'm using my massaging brush with it..For the price this is a great face cleanser and I'll definitely buy again..
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
I'm very happy I found this, as it's the thing that has cleared up my skin. I've been struggling with fairly mild but annoying acne for several years. I've tried many scrubs and washes. Some, like St. Ives, were too harsh. I actually found that medicated ones made my skin worse. I started using this, and my skin is almost completely cleared up! The beads aren't too harsh and the formula is mild, so it doesn't dry out my skin. However, it's strong enough to exfoliate and clear out my pores.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?