BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I love this product, everything from the smell to the micro scrubbing beads. I like the tingle that it produces while washing with it. This product has such a refreshing scent and leaves my face feeling oh so clean! Upon reading other reviews, I noticed that a lot of people complained that it dried their skin out. I personally didn't experience this problem, I have combination skin and always moisturize after washing my face. The best part is that this product is reasonably priced.
Alexis S.
Elmira, NY
I bought this because in the morning when I wash my face I thought it would help wake me up. And it did..in the worst way. It didn't really help clean my face and there was always make up left over. It also dried my face so bad after using it consistently for a week or two that it started to peel. And you can't use it for cleaning around your eye area, even getting close makes your eyes water(WITH THEM CLOSED!)

I would not recommend this on anything other than smell. It did smell great...
Kali P.
Over all I didn't have great results with this product. After the first use my skin felt very tight and stripped. After the third or fourth use my skin started getting flaky patches around my chin, mouth, and nose. I think this would be more suitable for people with very oily skin because even though I have combo/oily skin it was still too stripping.
Kathryn L.
Charlestown, MA
This was probably the first face wash my mother ever bought me. I was 11 and was starting to get acne, so she picked this up at Walmart or the grocery store (I forget, I was 11!) and told me to start washing my face everyday. I did, and this stuff was seriously amazing. It made my skin clean, cleared up my early acne, and made my face super soft (admittedly the only part I noticed). I really liked this stuff, and go back to it every now and then when I don't feel like trying a new product.
Anni M.
I have combo skin and struggle with an occasional monster zit. This didn't really target any of my needs. It leathers well and is reasonably priced. That's about it for me.
Sarah S.
LOVELAND, OH
I used to use this product all the time and loved the cooling feeling it would leave on your face. I always felt so refreshed and clean afterwards. After going to the dermatologist, I was told to find a face wash with salicylic acid to better prevent and clear up breakouts. This product sadly does not contain any of that, so I switched to a different brand. I do recommend this product for those with good skin that do not get breakouts. It feels great on your skin and is decently priced.
Erie'Anna M.
Jackson, MS
This facial cleanser does exactly what it claims. It brightens up the face and wakes you up in the morning leaving you feeling refreshed and ready for the day. It's effective in fighting my oily sometimes combination skin. Also it helps lessen my skin break outs and dries up the problem areas on face. I would recommend this, that and the night time one.
Luna H.
Fort Gratiot, MI
This is such a wonderful burst of freshness to wake up to every morning!!! It's oil-free so if you suffer from acne/sensitive skin/combination skin it's perfect for you because it won't over-dry the skin where it starts to feel scaly. I use this in the morning and use the astringent at night to clean my face. I buy it at Walgreens! You can find it at walmart as well.
Victoria F.
Eureka Springs
This is in my everyday routine and sometimes I even use it twice a day. I have PCOS so my hormone based acne is a nightmare. This wash helps keep it under control because the acne can be pretty painful at times and hard to get rid of. It leaves my face feeling fresh and my pores feeling clean. It has this nice scent and tingling sensation that helps me wake up in the mornings. There's not too much salicylic acid so it doesn't dry out my face which is great. I definitely recommend this!
Megan H.
Sidney, AR
I used to love this face wash and used it every morning in the shower, until I found the mold growing in the pump part of the bottle. Turns out I had been rubbing mold on my face... not good when you have asthma! I threw it away and haven't bought more! I did buy some of their body wash that was similar but in a different type of bottle that I use some! I do see that they have the face wash in a tube so I may try to find that so I don't have the mold issue! Good product... bad packaging!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?