BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
haley M.
Fort Mill
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this! I have been using this everyday with the night cleanser and I think they are perfect for my skin. It really helped with my pimples. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Ashley M.
Lebanon, OH
I used this cleanser for a few months along with my husband. At first, it caused me to break out more which could be expected. My face then started to clear up. after about two months of use though, my skin consistently broke out. I gave up on the cleaner. It's citrus smell is great. The feeling is great. I wouldn't recommend use to remove make up as it really doesn't remove that much.
Kaitlyn O.
The morning burst facial cleanser is so refreshing! It has a pleasant zesty scent but it isn't overpowering or irritating! I have sensitive skin to scents and oily/alcohol products and this doesn't irritate my skin at all. It came neatly packaged and in the box was a surprise container of dental floss from the company. I'd definitely order this again and recommend it to friends.
Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
I know this is a favorite of many, but this stuff can be harsh on the skin if you're not using it correctly. It was my favorite morning cleanser for a long time before I learned about what really worked well for my skin. So while I can tell you that it definitely makes oily skin feel clean again, be sure to moisturize and use sunscreen if you're going to use this religiously!
Autumn M.
Fort Worth, TX
I first used this when I was younger because I was getting more into skin care. This has a pretty good price point overall. The smell is really good. I honestly didn’t really like the “morning burst” part. It didn’t necessarily wake me up given the fact that I was splashing water in my face in the morning which would wake anybody up. But the results were great my skin was nice and clear.
Kayla W.
I love the way this stuff smells! It also love the simple packaging and the bright colors. Ad for the cleansing aspect, it is a gentle cleanser that my picky skin can use every day and not get all out of whack.
Judith S.
Danville
For a great morning freshening feeling I would choose this with out any doubt. I love it’s micro beads and fresh scent. I have oily combination skin type and sensitive. I have only seen positive result from using this cleanser.
Estefania S.
The morning burst facial cleanser is one of the first facial cleansers I have ever used ever since I was a teenager and after 10 years here I am still using it. It’s a product that is always been my shower and my go to whenever I need To liven up my skin
Joshlyn G.
Everytime I wake up in the morning I use this stuff. I love it so much. It just wakes me and energizes me for the day! I'm no longer feeling tired and my face feels so clean and clear. I would highly recommend this.
Alexis S.
Every day I start off with washing my face with this stuff. I love how it feels and it is one of the few facial cleansers I think actually washes my face. Only thing is that it is pretty drying.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?