BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Desirae O.
Auburndale, FL
My husband and I BOTH love this facial cleanser. We actually share the same bottle and it works out great. I love the citrus smell, not too powerful. The beads help to gently exfoliate any heavy grime and product. I don't usually have a problem getting my face completely clean from a face full of makeup. It is a little drying after use, but I just remedy that by following up with a light moisturizer. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Lisa F.
West Monroe, LA
This facial cleanser is great for mornings and evenings. I use this both morning and night and love the way it feels. This leaves my face with a squeaky clean feeling. I do not get that often from most cleansers because I have oily skin and they just add to it but I love this one. Works great and the amazing scent is an added bonus.
Belle A.
I used this product a couple of years back and I remember loving the smell. It helped me wake up when I didn't want to get up and go to work/school in the morning. It washed my face really well but it did leave my skin feeling tight after using so I would have to put some moisturizer. Other than that, it was a good cleanser.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
I just picked up a small travel size of this to try it out. I hate the smell, it smells like straight up dish soap. But once you get past that, that exfoliant beads feel really good, and my face is cold and tingly when I get out of the shower. But I probably will not be buying a full size. Maybe if there was a different scent??
Dani J.
Ive used clean and clear products for a while now, and this is one i always find myself coming back to. It does its job waking you up in the morning, and leaves you feeling fresh and clean. although sometimes, it leaves a sticky residue on your face and it doesn't clear breakouts. it does not make breakouts worse, though, and it is quick and easy to wash with. I will probably continue to buy this until i find something just as easy and fresh smelling.
Fancy P.
Las Vegas, NV
Very nice cleanser i use day and night that does honestly brighten and waken up the skin. The scent isn't for everyone but i adore it and the tiny exfoliant beads are a grateful plus. Love the gel like texture and foams up easily but not too sudsy/soapy and overpowering. Not drying at all but very hydrating and really cleans out all the gunk in my pores and i shine! Haha i must try their other products after the success of this!
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
I have been using this product for a month now hoping that it would adjust to my skin. Although I love it for many reasons, I have just as many reasons why I hate it! The scent is absolutely amazing and very refreshing in the morning, and the bursting beads really do penetrate into pores to give a clean feeling. However, it dries out my skin way too much and makes it feel very tight even after applying a thick moisturizer on afterwards. Considering I have very oily skin, I do not see this product working for many people.
Diane M.
Arcadia, CA
I absolutely love this facial cleanser. It is actually one of the first ones I tried and I have stuck with it for a long time. It is great on sensitive skin and does not dry your skin out. The little scrub beads inside of it feel so good and it has a great smell as well! I picked mine up at Target.
Stacy M.
I love this product. Every time I wash my face with this it feels clean and refreshed. If you like for the product to have texture this is the product to go towards.
Helen v.
Canton, MA
This Clean & Clear product is what I look forward to using every morning! I recommend using it at least once or twice a day, and in the shower if possible. My skin always feels so fresh and free from dirt and other build up. You can pick it up at any drug store, but I recommend buying it with a coupon - CVS usually has them!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?