BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I have oily skin and this product really helps to control my oil throughout the day. The smell is nice and I feel that it really does help to wake me up in the mornings. The one con with this product is that it does cause you to break out when you first start using it. I would say for about the first week.
Whitney P.
St. Petersburg
I love the Morning Burst line. I love the feeling it has on my face when I use it in the shower. I feel like perk up right after I use and my skin looks and feels better!
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Although this cleanser did leave my face feeling a little dry after I used it, I loved how my face smelled after it. It really did leave my face feeling clean, but I knew I had to moisturize after washing it fairly quickly. However, I will continue using it because I leave clean and clear products for my face!
Hannah A.
Do I think this is amazing? No, but it is a decent cleanser. It definitely cleans the skin well when paired with my clarisonic. I bought this to brighten and lighten up my hyperpigmentation and it did nothing for it. I did not notice any brightening effect to my skin. The cleanser itself contains glitter/shimmer so maybe that's how it "brightens" the skin. Idk. It just didn't work to brighten my skin. It didn't cause acne, but it didn't help prevent new blemishes either.
Allysa H.
This is the best wake up and go facial cleanser. I love the smell of it and it's extremely refreshing. The none harsh beads in the wash exfoliate and waken you without being to much. Splashing water on your face with a little bit of this cleanser in the morning for a good wash make all the difference for the start of a great day!
Enielle F.
I love using this after a long day with a face full of makeup because it removes all makeup residues. I know the name is 'Morning' Burst but I use it both day and night and it leaves my face soft and smooth! The gimmick with this is it's scent but I much prefer its cleansing capabilities over the scent because while I find the citrus scent refreshing it is not special and doesn't really wake me up in the morning. Besides that, I would definitely recommend this!
Alisha B.
Richburg, SC
I love this product. leaves your face feeling smooth and clean. It is well worth the purchase for the product. it has a efficient hand pump action to apply which is better and more time efficient to apply instead of turning it upside down and squeezing it out and trying to get the last drop out at the end. would highly recommend.
Emily T.
Closter, NJ
I'm not a stranger to breakouts nor harsh treatments to get rid of acne. I jump between products so I'm used to the period of time that a product requires for it to start working on my skin too. But something in this cleanser and the morning burst line in general did not agree with my skin at all. I feel like it's the fragrance because I've used Clean & Clear products previously and never had a reaction like this. I can't even tell if this product worked for my skin. One thing I will say is that it is salicylic acid, so it will dry out your skin. Be ready to follow up with a very rich, basic facial moisturizer.
Shoua T.
Saint Paul, MN
This is one of me and my husband favorite product, yes my husband!! we just love the refreshing feeling in the morning after usage. I had use this product seen it first came out. I hope they will not discontinue this product. I had recommend to my family and they had also tried it and love it. the price is great, right in the budget.
Desirae O.
Auburndale, FL
My husband and I BOTH love this facial cleanser. We actually share the same bottle and it works out great. I love the citrus smell, not too powerful. The beads help to gently exfoliate any heavy grime and product. I don't usually have a problem getting my face completely clean from a face full of makeup. It is a little drying after use, but I just remedy that by following up with a light moisturizer. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?