BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Tulasi B.
North Grafton, MA
this is my every morning routine.as soon as i wake up  i wash my face with this and its amazing...been using this since 4 or 5 years now and never had any cpomplaint with it...absolutely recommend this to every one...and such a cheap buy tooo.
Frances S.
Carson
Did not work well with my skin type. Dried out my skin and made my skin itchy. I used it only once a day  then I had to cut it down to three times a week because my skin was becoming too dry.
mylasia g.
This honestly the best facial scrub I've used!!!!! It works great on oily skin. It took about a week for the morning burst to actually start work but when it starts working you won't regret😊😊
Seyi O.
Reading, PA
it is pretty good and feels nice. i know that it cleanses the skin but it didnt really help with my acne problem. in fact, it made my skin very dry. i would moisturize afterwards but as time went on my skin only got dryer and more chapped
Christina K.
Cranston, RI
I have very oily skin and after using this cleanser I feel like it controls my oil throughout the day; I don't get nearly as oily! It feels refreshing on my skin and feels like a pick me up!
Jesus R.
This cleanser is good. It cleanses your face, is gentle, and feels great. I got it at Target and for the price it's good. I would repurchase this once I run out of cleansers to try but nothing unique about this one.
Winter E.
The first and last time I ever used this product (about 5 years ago..)..I got a seriously bad skin rash on my face. The skin around my mouth started turning a dark color and then peeled a few days later. I worked every day so having to put make up on something so ugly was terrible (that's when I first started wearing make up, lol.) I can't say if it works or not just because of how my skin reacted to it. I'm sure it works fine for others while it doesn't for some.
Judy C.
chicago, IL
I've used it a few times in the morning its an ok facial cleanser, i haven't really felt the morning burst of waking up effect on my face beside the orangy smell that comes with it but once in a while if I'm to sleepy ill use it and it has a small tingle but works well as a morning cleanser if you sort of need a wake up call on the skin.
Whitney P.
St. Petersburg
I love the Morning Burst line. I love the feeling it has on my face when I use it in the shower. I feel like perk up right after I use and my skin looks and feels better!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I have oily skin and this product really helps to control my oil throughout the day. The smell is nice and I feel that it really does help to wake me up in the mornings. The one con with this product is that it does cause you to break out when you first start using it. I would say for about the first week.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?