BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Sarah P.
Doddridge, AR
Love this cleanser! Clean & Clear Morning Burst cleanser is awesome. I like the smell, it's VERY refreshing and invigorating without having the weird, almost painful, super strong tingling sensation that I've found in some cleansers. I feel like it's really effective as a cleanser, the bursting beads feel really good - gently exfoliating before they burst, leaving it all super easy to rinse off.
Alexa B.
Yakima, WA
I took a gamble on using this facial cleanser quite a while ago, and it is easy for your skin to get used to, it does not dry out my skin and I tend to have mildly oily or very dry skin. It actually refreshes my skin when it is dry, and a plus about this is that when I use it, it stops my acne from breaking out before it even comes. I would give this an A, but I have not used it enough to give it a B. It smells great, but it does sting a little, but I guess that's the process of it cleaning your face.

I thought this was a great product!
Khristina H.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this every morning when I wake up to wash my face it literally wakes me right up it makes my face feel so refreshed and cool. It only cost $8 and on sale you can get buy one get one half off or two for the price of one how cool is that I recommend this to everybody that I know even my boyfriend uses it.
Lindsay K.
Lubbock, TX
I have been using this cleanser for about a month now and I used it a few times as a morning cleanser but it never gave me that awake feeling you are suppose to get from it, so I just decided to use it at night. It has a nice smell to it that is not over powering and the little beads are not very rough on the skin. I probably will not repurchase this because I am one of those people that has to try out all the lastest and newest skincare and beauty products, but I would recommend it to anyone who is wanting a nice gently morning cleanser.
Jeanne J.
Altus, OK
I love this for the morning wake up wake up my face or questions my skin it does everything that a cleanser should be doing it makes my face Feel clean so that when I put my makeup on I'm ready for the day it also has little beads in it that really feel like they're scrubbing my face and getting it playing in the snow is really great
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
I use this when I take a shower in the morning to start my day off fresh! I was introduced to this a couple years ago and I just now started to use it frequently. It is fairly gentle on my normal skin. The product is great for the price and always leaves my face with a fresh glow throughout the day.
Stephanie U.
I'm on a pretty tight budget but face wash and other skin products are my one splurge. I'm a firm believer in "you get what you pay for" with skin care products. I had to use the Morning Burst cleanser when I forgot to bring my face wash and was staying the night at my friend's house. My face was left uncomfortably dry and I have pretty oily skin so I could just imagine how it makes those with dryer skin feel. I'd rather use bar soap than any Clean & Clear products.
Myanna A.
jackson
This is my go to face wash! The beads butts all over your face releasing nutrients and going deep in the skin to detox. I really really recommend this product this is amazing. I’m definitely getting more
Lily K.
duvall, WA
I bought this in a mini size and I liked it a lot! The scrub isn't too harsh or too gentle, and has a lovely citrus scent. It's very refreshing and invigorating! It did dry my skin out when I used it a few days in a row so I just use it occasionally.
Winter E.
The first and last time I ever used this product (about 5 years ago..)..I got a seriously bad skin rash on my face. The skin around my mouth started turning a dark color and then peeled a few days later. I worked every day so having to put make up on something so ugly was terrible (that's when I first started wearing make up, lol.) I can't say if it works or not just because of how my skin reacted to it. I'm sure it works fine for others while it doesn't for some.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?