BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Mary A.
This morning burst oil free facial cleanser is exactly what I need some mornings! It really cleanses my face and refreshes my skin leaving me Clean & Clear and wide awake ready to conquer my day! I highly recommend trying this product but I do not recommend using it everyday so that your skin doesn't take get used to the product and stop working! 🙂
Tessa M.
Lakewood, CO
I have been using this cleanser for about 3 years now and it definitely does brighten up your skin. It is great for all skin types and I highly recommend. I usually just use it in the morning but I have used it at the night before as well and it does just as great of a job. Really affordable and one of the best facial cleansers I have ever used.
Bree W.
Orland Park, IL
I love this face wash because it is inexpensive and comes with a decent amount. It smells absolutely amazing and is perfect for those mornings when I am extra tired. However I would not recommend this if you are trying to clear up acne or if you have reoccurring acne. It did nothing for me in that sense. But it makes my skin feel soft and fresh.
stefani k.
Lorain, OH
leaves my skin with a little bit of a cool sensation. great smelling but micro beads don't do much for exfoliation can't say this product completely takes off your makeup
Maria M.
San Jose, CA
Love this use it in the morning when im waking up and hoping into the shower it feel really refreshing and feels even better when using cold water it makes t feel cooler
Hannah C.
Wilmington, NC
Even for being so cheap, I consider this one of my holy grail/never stop using products. It really keeps my oil at bay, and the scent is enough to wake me up it the morning. I've also noticed that it has reduced my breakouts and the size of my pores. In my experience, this product is best used on a facial brush or an exfoliating washcloth.
sheena o.
Minneapolis, MN
I really like the morning burst I use it every morning and it really wakes my skin up I like the cool tingle feeling! However it does dry out my skin so that stinks otherwise I really like it.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
As a new mommy and 26 year old I have found this product is more geared towards teen skin. I love the scent and fresh tingling but it does dry out my skin and does not break down my more-complex acne.

The scent, color and feel draw me to it but it is not best for my combination, mommy hormone skin. My younger sister (17) uses this and has adopted my old bottle and she loves it.

I recommend to teens or adults with no acne issues that just want to wake their skin up.
Zipporah D.
Athens, GA
I was looking for a new face wash, and I picked this up at the store. I used it the next morning, and my face got really clean. I left the house without any moisturizer, and my face was peeling really bad. I stopped using it for a little while, and I saw a review and it said "that it strips everything off, including oils". This is a good product, but you're going to need to add those oils back on with lotion or moisturizer. Or you're going to be peeling like an orange!
Khristina H.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this every morning when I wake up to wash my face it literally wakes me right up it makes my face feel so refreshed and cool. It only cost $8 and on sale you can get buy one get one half off or two for the price of one how cool is that I recommend this to everybody that I know even my boyfriend uses it.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?