BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Karen S.
Thonotosassa, FL
This face wash is very creamy and I love how it feels on my face. It tingles slightly. I use this at night not at morning though because I don't wash my face in the morning or it gets irritated. My face did look good the next day though. This product really dried out my skin though. Most products do. Also could be in combination with the fact that it's winter time and the air is dry. I got a tiny travel sized bottle for christmas and I won't be buying this because it has micro beads (even though they make my face super soft) and microbeads are killing sea animals. :(
Jacqueline C.
Mitchell, IN
This cleanser is great for a morning face wash. Scrubbing this on, you can instantly feel the vitamin (beads) aspect take place, as your face begins to tingle and waken you up. It's also great at making your skin feel much more softer and cleaner. It also smells pretty good and not chemically. Unfortunately, this product can cause your eyes to sting or burn, even if the product is not use near the eye area!

If you are looking for a better alternative, try : Olay Fresh Effects.
Candis C.
Walker, LA
I'm very happy I found this, as it's the thing that has cleared up my skin. I've been struggling with fairly mild but annoying acne for several years. I've tried many scrubs and washes. Some, like St. Ives, were too harsh. I actually found that medicated ones made my skin worse. I started using this, and my skin is almost completely cleared up! The beads aren't too harsh and the formula is mild, so it doesn't dry out my skin. However, it's strong enough to exfoliate and clear out my pores.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I love this product, everything from the smell to the micro scrubbing beads. I like the tingle that it produces while washing with it. This product has such a refreshing scent and leaves my face feeling oh so clean! Upon reading other reviews, I noticed that a lot of people complained that it dried their skin out. I personally didn't experience this problem, I have combination skin and always moisturize after washing my face. The best part is that this product is reasonably priced.
Jessica D.
This cleanser is so refreshing on my skin after I wash my face. Because of the citrus smell, I definitely feel more energized.The cleanser tightens my skin and decreases the size of my pores. I feel that the cleanser reduces the size of any existing pimples and prevents them from forming. I use the cleanser every other day to prevent over-drying skin.
Sarah H.
San diego, CA
I love love love this product! I use it in the shower every morning, to wake up and after naps or hard work outs to refresh. I use it up to three times a day sometimes and it never dries out my skin. The micro-beads are soft and gentle and aren't the slightest bit abrasive against my skin. I love the scent of this product and the refreshing awake feeling I have after using it. I have been using it for years now, and I don't plan on switching to anything else. Way to go Clean and Clear
Jordan N.
Brighton, CO
I love the smell of this face wash! It's very refreshing on your skin and it does wake me up in the morning. The packaging confused me at first and I thought the pump was broken but you really just had to turn the pump to the side to unlock it so when you travel with it, it doesn't go everywhere.They just need to put a label on the packaging to tell you the situation with the pump because most people still don't know what's wrong with their pumps. Over all it's a nice face wash!
stefani k.
Lorain, OH
leaves my skin with a little bit of a cool sensation. great smelling but micro beads don't do much for exfoliation can't say this product completely takes off your makeup
Shea S.
North America
I dislike this problem very much. I had a very bad experience with it. After I use this product my face felt like it was on fire for about an hour so I have not used it since.
Shantha V.
I really wanted to like this cleanser, it smells good and the beads are awesome. The problem is that when I use it, if I leave it on for more than a minute, my whole face starts to burn, and then it burns after I wash it off. I don't think I have particularly sensitive skin, I have no clue why this happens, but I guess I need to get a new face wash.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?