BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Larsa M.
I love this face wash in the mornings! The little beads exfoliate my dry skin and the smell makes me feel so clean and fresh! It's very gentle and never irritates my sensitive skin.
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
So, I've been using Clean and Clear Morning Burst Cleanser for about a month now. I haven't noticed any huge changes in my skin, but maybe that's not a bad thing- it's not super drying or irritating (although I don't have sensitive skin). But I also haven't noticed glowing dewy skin either. It wakes me up nicely with it's citrus-y scent and bursting beads, I do like that the beads are a softer gel like exfoliant, because I don't think I could handle rubbing sand on my face in the morning. I wake up with a lot of oil on my t-zone, so it's necessary for me to clean my face in the A.M. Besides I'm a sucker for products that are for specific times of the day- like seriously!
kristen s.
Somerville, AL
Love waking up and throwing a splash of water and some morning burst on my face! Feels like I can do anything that day lol . Really wakes you up and refreshes you
Marilenny R.
Elizabeth
I love clean and clear morning burst! It smells great and makes my face feel fresh and clean and the beads wake me up with a tingly fresh feeling. It makes my skin look vibrant and it makes my face glow.
member-e56d160d4
Love the microbeads in this product. I use this in the morning and evening and it leaves my face feeling all tingling (in a good way) and fresh. I also have tried this product with Clarisonic and it's so gentle and does the job. Love this product
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
One of my favorite facial washes. Very gentle, and a very pleasant smell. I'm comfortable using this twice daily on my combination skin and I think it works great.
Ivy L.
Saint Charles, IL
I have been using Clean and Clear products for well over 3 years now and this one is no exception. I have been using the Morning Burst for over a year and I have no complaints. It has a rich lather and my face feels 10x cleaner after using this product and the best part is that it does not over-dry my face as some products can do that. I love the product so much that I even bought the Night Relaxing Deep Cleaning Face Wash. This product is usually about $6.50-$7.00 in most drugstores or retailers that sells them. However, you can save a lot of money if you look for stores that has a dual pack of the Morning Burst and the Night Relaxing Deep Cleaning Face Wash.
Melaina D.
This is a quite nice face cleanser. It does really wake you up. I use it sometimes in the morning and it was a good value for the effect it has. I bought it at Walmart and I would so recommend this to others.
Katelyn C.
Lexington, KY
I've been using this wash for a year or so now, and I use it both in the morning and before I go to bed. It has a very fresh, citrus scent and leaves my skin *feeling* clean. However, my skin seems to have gotten used to the ingredients in the wash and it doesn't seem to work as efficiently as it did when I first started using the product. Additionally, it does dry your skin out slightly after use, so make sure to always use a moisturizer to prevent your skin from becoming too dry and malnourished. Overall, it seems to clean my face and remove any leftover makeup, dirt, or oil, so it serves its purpose. For the cost and the amount in the bottle, it is a good buy.
Leslie S.
Bridgeport, CT
I tend to have a lot of breakouts so a friend recommended this and I have been using it ever since, it has really cleared my face up so much. Definitely something I will keep buying
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?