BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Hena N.
Fredericksburg
It kinda burns for me but it’s great for a glowy look in the morning . I’ve used it two times and I like it it just burns my skin a little I don’t know why. I’d bought it at wegmans when I was getting groceries and I would recommend it.
Lindsey R.
Waipahu, HI
It gets the job done. I've only used this cleanser since I've started washing my face, so I don't know any different! With that being said, I must like it if I stuck with it for all of these years!
Dionna Z.
Bastrop , TX
I love this brand! It is cheap and so effective! I’ve used it for years! Never drys my face up or has no cent so anyone can use it! Love the little scrub balls inside really makes for a deep clean!
Rachel M.
Tallahassee, FL
I used this because I was at a friend's house taking a shower and this was what she had. I didn't love it. It dried out my skin really bad. It has a pleasant scent, but that's about all I can say good about it.
Christina M.
Dracut, MA
Huge fan of using this cleanser in the morning. I love the refreshing smell and lightness of it . I also love how natural the smell its . The price is really just an added bonus with buying product
Rachel😌 M.
Love this. Not a harsh cleanser and definitely wakens up the skin and brightens the face. Not as good with the oil as other clean and clear products but is definitely really good to use in the morning when you’re tired!
Ashley M.
Lebanon, OH
I used this cleanser for a few months along with my husband. At first, it caused me to break out more which could be expected. My face then started to clear up. after about two months of use though, my skin consistently broke out. I gave up on the cleaner. It's citrus smell is great. The feeling is great. I wouldn't recommend use to remove make up as it really doesn't remove that much.
haley M.
Fort Mill
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this! I have been using this everyday with the night cleanser and I think they are perfect for my skin. It really helped with my pimples. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Kaitlyn O.
The morning burst facial cleanser is so refreshing! It has a pleasant zesty scent but it isn't overpowering or irritating! I have sensitive skin to scents and oily/alcohol products and this doesn't irritate my skin at all. It came neatly packaged and in the box was a surprise container of dental floss from the company. I'd definitely order this again and recommend it to friends.
Kayla W.
I love the way this stuff smells! It also love the simple packaging and the bright colors. Ad for the cleansing aspect, it is a gentle cleanser that my picky skin can use every day and not get all out of whack.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?