BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
alexis k.
this helps a lot to wake up in the morning. it really does give a burst of energy in the morning. i also like it because it works well with my sensitive skin and the way it is packaged is very convenient.
Victoria J.
Delhi, NY
I use this product every morning that I have to wake up earlier than I'd like too. ..it really helps me to wake up and start my day. the scent is really wonderful and it leaves my face feeling very clean. I definitely recommend this product to people who aren't a "morning person" like myself.
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
The name couldn't be more perfect for this product. The clean feeling and awakening aroma really make waking up easier. I wish I could bottle that feeling up and use it as a refresher throughout the day when I'm feeling tired. I travel quite a bit, so I always purchase the travel sizes to take with me. I like to wash my face with Morning Burst after a long day of traveling to get that instant refreshed feel. I love the yellow- lemon bottle also! Both are equally as wonderful, and work well on my oily-combination skin.
Stefanie B.
I really love this product, I used it for a extremely long time until the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser came out which contains caffeine, lemon and papaya and I highly recommend both products! I prefer the caffeine, lemon and papaya though because to be honest the caffeine works! It wakes up your skin and makes you feel so refreshed. Would definitely recommend this product along with the other that I mentioned!
Breanna B.
Ronan
I feel like after a while this drys my face out, but my face always felt clean. Nothing a good moisturizer wouldn't fix. Also I enjoyed the smell unless I was hungover, then it made me a little sick.
Tabitha W.
VINTON, LA
I have been using this product for a month now hoping that it would adjust to my skin. Although I love it for many reasons, I have just as many reasons why I hate it! The scent is absolutely amazingg and very refreshing in the morning, and the bursting beads really do penetrate into pores to give a clean feeling. However, it dries out my skin way too much and makes it feel very tight even after applying a thick moisturizer on afterwards. Considering I have very oily skin, I do not see this product working for many people.
Ashley M.
This is THE ONLY product I will ever buy for my skin again. My family tends to struggle with acne. I used this every morning all through middle school, high school, and college. I never had an issue and thought I skipped the acne gene in my family (haha!). Well, I'm a big couponer. I tried Simple face wash because I had a good deal with a coupon. HUGE MISTAKE! I have been breaking out continually now. I don't care if I have to pay full price. I will keep buying this product (but coupons would be nice too, wink wink).
Jonna P.
I have extremely sensitive skin and have a problem using most face washes, but have been using this product since it was released and think its amazing! its gentle on my skin but still removes all my make up, dirt and oil. I am always told how soft my skin is. The only downfall to this product is if you wash your face twice a day (like i typically do) it can leave your skin dried out and oily. I like to use the morning burst moisturizer with it and thats prevents that problem, leaves my face refreshed, and I always feel like my skins natural color looks more beautiful when i use these products.
Kaitlin G.
Newfane, NY
I used to use this everyday when I was a younger teen. I liked the cooling sensation it had when i used it and it did really clean my face well. It was dried my skin out but I preferred that from my usual oil slick and just used a light moisturizer after. It did help combat my break outs but I wouldn't recommend if you already have dry skin. Now that I'm older and my acne has slowed down significantly, I don't really have a reason to use this. I use something more "basic". I would recommend giving it a try though.
Lauren M.
Westborough, MA
I just recently bought this cleanser after not using one for years (I have sensitive skin and it's almost better to not wash it versus risk a breakout) but I love this product! It diminishes the oil on my face and is a great way to wake up. I love this scent and the pump made it something I actually enjoy doing versus a chore that needs to be done. My skin looks great!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?