BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Erica T.
Galipolis Fry, WV
This facial cleanser is one of the best I've ever used. It never ceases to make my skin clean and soft and always makes me feel more awake after using it. It is gentle enough that my 8 year old daughter uses it too. I buy this on a regular basis, and it's a staple in my house. My husband uses it sometimes too. He probably doesn't want me to tell anyone that but it works for him.
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ
I love this product and I'm very sure my face agrees with me! Every morning i use this product and the refreshing and cold feeling wakes me up immediately. This cleanser keeps my face feeling smooth, clean, refreshed, and awake every time i use it. There are many different types of this clean and clear as well and the orange one is my favorite it smells so amazing , just like citrus.
Altagracia F.
Orosi, CA
I first began using this as a teenager and I really enjoyed it! Although I don't use it anymore I would recommend it. I have normal skin and was very lightweight and worked very well!
Shonell B.
Lake Charles, LA
I always have a hard time finding a cleanser for my face. A few months ago, I tried my sister's Clean & Clear Oil-Free Facial Cleanser, and I loved it! Great price, and after using it, my face is brighter and skin is so soft. Definitely worth its price.
Heather D.
The smell of this product is absolutely lovely. It wasn't overly pricey and the bottle is quite big. I've used this product a few times. You can pick it up at your local drugstore. I recommend this product.
Tabitha W.
VINTON, LA
I have been using this product for a month now hoping that it would adjust to my skin. Although I love it for many reasons, I have just as many reasons why I hate it! The scent is absolutely amazingg and very refreshing in the morning, and the bursting beads really do penetrate into pores to give a clean feeling. However, it dries out my skin way too much and makes it feel very tight even after applying a thick moisturizer on afterwards. Considering I have very oily skin, I do not see this product working for many people.
Breanna B.
Ronan
I feel like after a while this drys my face out, but my face always felt clean. Nothing a good moisturizer wouldn't fix. Also I enjoyed the smell unless I was hungover, then it made me a little sick.
Stefanie B.
I really love this product, I used it for a extremely long time until the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser came out which contains caffeine, lemon and papaya and I highly recommend both products! I prefer the caffeine, lemon and papaya though because to be honest the caffeine works! It wakes up your skin and makes you feel so refreshed. Would definitely recommend this product along with the other that I mentioned!
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
The name couldn't be more perfect for this product. The clean feeling and awakening aroma really make waking up easier. I wish I could bottle that feeling up and use it as a refresher throughout the day when I'm feeling tired. I travel quite a bit, so I always purchase the travel sizes to take with me. I like to wash my face with Morning Burst after a long day of traveling to get that instant refreshed feel. I love the yellow- lemon bottle also! Both are equally as wonderful, and work well on my oily-combination skin.
Amanda G.
I use this wash every morning. So many products would irritate my skin or leave it feeling tight and dry. This smells awesome, feels great, and leaves my skin soft and hydrated.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?