BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ashelin W.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Getting over a long night of little to no sleep and you have to get to work or school well this is your lifesaver. I've been using this for so many years it's crazy I've stayed dedicated to a product for so long. It wakes you up like a big slap in the face and really tames any oils that might be sitting and developing on your face. It smells like oranges and is pretty gentle being that it doesn't sting or irritate my skin but it does freshen and cool your face so that you feel better and more awake. I think this is a staple to anyone one who knows the ins and outs of all nighters or just long work nights.
Cassi C.
Shickshinny, PA
I usually use clean and clear wash and mask cleanser. I have very acne prone skin. So naturally it's very sensitive. My inlaws were here a few months ago and had brought this. I've been using it for about 3 months now, and I must say this stuff is amazing. It's cleaned my skin up nicely. And the little beads give me a perfect exfoliate as its not too harsh. Leaves my skin so soft and clean!
Jenn R.
Lynbrook, NY
I personally like this facial cleanser. Does it remove stubborn acne? I'm not really sure about that. But it does foam up very nicely when washing your face. I do like using the pump because when I have to untwist other products, they get all slippery. I overall do like this product and have incorporated into my daily routine. However, when I need something to treat stubborn acnce, I would suggest something stronger. This is good for everyday use, though.
Lana S.
The product I go to in the mornings! It is very gentle for my skin, never had any problems with it. I have tried many different scents of the same product and I am satisfied with all of them. I would buy this again and would recommend it to anyone who wants a gentle cleanser for the start of their day.
Caroline C.
Pennsauken, NJ
I like to wash my face every morning and after I knew about it, my face looks more soft and more fresh, I already start my day better because it makes you feel your skin really clean. Also it has a good price
Chloe L.
Refreshing and easy to use! Great daily usage product. Not disappointing in the least. Gentle on skin with a vibrant scent. Packaging easy access for in or out of shower face wash.
Courtney E.
I absolutely love this and the beads in it! Smells amazing and makes me feel amazing. I bought it at my local CVS store. I have this in my bathroom at all times. 10/10 would recommend to anyone with oily skin!
Alyssa L.
Fair Haven, NJ
I love this face wash! I use it at night and in the morning and it never fails to wake me up or relax me and my skin! I can stay moisturized all day and night with one wash of the product! I love it so much!!
Tiffany H.
I have used this since i was 13. This product doesnt dry my face out like others do, works well woth ance and it leaves my face feeling very smooth after each use!
Altagracia F.
Orosi, CA
I first began using this as a teenager and I really enjoyed it! Although I don't use it anymore I would recommend it. I have normal skin and was very lightweight and worked very well!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?