BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
Since I have oily skin and acne prone skin I buy a lot of cleansers and this met my expectations I could feel a Change in my skin it's a great way to start the day with especially before doing your makeup! I recommend this to my oily folks because its oil free and it smells fantastic I'm in love with this it's one of my favorite cleaners to start the day with! I hope everyone who uses this has the same experience I do! :-)
Brionna L.
Bloomdale, OH
I love the bursting beads in this face wash it makes washing my face so much more fun. I used this for about a week and I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin i was still breaking out. With this face wash you are getting what you paid for it. I would probably not repurchase this face wash becasue all thought it woke me up and made me fell more energized it only lasted for a few minutes.
Megan N.
This facial cleanser is amazing for the morning, it makes you feel refreshed and awake. It is very gentle on your skin even though it does have the little micro-beads in it to help exfoliate . It helps get rid of oily skin. It makes your face kind of red after the use but it goes away shortly. I would recommend this to anyone with oily or acne prone skin because it really does help get rid of it.
Kayla M.
O Fallon, MO
I absolutely LOVE Clean & Clear Morning Burst facial cleanser! I hardly go a day without using it and have used it since I was in my teens. It's the very first thing I do when I wake up. Clean & Clear Morning Burst literally helps you wake up and it just makes your face/skin feel so cool, fresh and clean! All of my friends use this product and this has and always will be my go-to beauty product!
Tara  B.
GEISMAR, LA
Before I tried it I was kind of skeptical about its results. It looked like it had a thin consistency and just was going to fail miserably. Well.... Boy was I wrong.... It sure packed a punch and left my face feeling refreshing. The beads dissolve and leaves your face with a true clean feeling. I soooooo loved this product. It's like walking outside to a sunny, blue sky with a cool breeze blowing across your face. A must have in your facial cleaning regimen.
Elizabeth D.
Harrogate, TN
I absolutely love this fave wash. It's the first fave wash I've actually used and enjoyed. As soon as you put it on your gave you can feel the bursting beads on your gave cleanse it and it smells amazing. When you wash it off your skin has this cooling effect that feels amazing and makes your skin feel really good. I like how it takes the dry skin of my gave and makes it smooth and not oily.
Chloe L.
Refreshing and easy to use! Great daily usage product. Not disappointing in the least. Gentle on skin with a vibrant scent. Packaging easy access for in or out of shower face wash.
Cassi C.
Shickshinny, PA
I usually use clean and clear wash and mask cleanser. I have very acne prone skin. So naturally it's very sensitive. My inlaws were here a few months ago and had brought this. I've been using it for about 3 months now, and I must say this stuff is amazing. It's cleaned my skin up nicely. And the little beads give me a perfect exfoliate as its not too harsh. Leaves my skin so soft and clean!
Alyssa L.
Fair Haven, NJ
I love this face wash! I use it at night and in the morning and it never fails to wake me up or relax me and my skin! I can stay moisturized all day and night with one wash of the product! I love it so much!!
LeAnna J.
Saint Louis, MO
I have been using the day & night duo for about 4 weeks, and it is great. I love getting up in the morning, and using this product. It really does wake me up. As for my acne, most of my acne is on my forehead, cheeks, and chin. Within the first week, my pimples had gotten smaller. After that, my pimples slowly went away. My forehead, and chin is now clear. I absolutely love this product.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?