BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Deise S.
Palmetto, FL
I've always had a bad acne issue, and I've tried different treatments, this one being one of them. Its cleared my skin a little, but not the results I expected...
Meadow S.
This is a great product I have been using this for years now. I buy it at cvs. I am a repeat user.Very effective I also use the night time one. I would definitely buy this again. I recommend this to all skin types.
Jacqueline K.
Baltimore, MD
I love Morning Burst from Clean & Clear. It is super refreshing and wakes you up instantly. I use it on my face daily. I have dry skin so I always make sure to moisturize after using it. There are a couple different options in the Morning Burst collection but my favorite is the yellow one. This product also contains caffeine which is good for your skin. It may be a little weird, but caffeine tightens your skin and is recommended to use on legs to help with cellulite and tightening the overall appearance of thighs. I have used this on my legs occasionally and it actually works. It is by no means a "cure", but it does help a little bit!
gia m.
san antonio
i have sensitive skin so when i put this on it burned and stung me . it make my skins feel smooth but i didn’t see any differences with my acne . i got it at target so it’s affordable but i wouldn’t buy it again
Jenn T.
I LOVE this cleanser. It smells amazing and really gives you a refreshing feel in the mornings great smell that wakes you up. Bought at target and very effective I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Katie B.
Orange, CA
I started using this face wash when I was a teenage with typical problematic acne taking over my face. I did not have a good facial care routine but when I started using this I could see results very quickly. The amount of breakouts I was getting was nothing compared to how they were before. Now almost 10 years later I still have this in my collection and it's just as good as it was back then.
Jenny Y.
This is definitely a great wash - it exfoliates and cleanses but doesn't have salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide so it's great for everyday use and won't cause your skin to get raw if you overuse it. Some people say it dries out their skin, but if you use an oil-free moisturizer right after, especially while your skin is a bit damp, it should help with that. Even with any cleanser, moisturizing right after is key and will help you get the most out of your skin care routine. It smells great - fresh and clean, especially if using in the morning!
Lydia I.
Port Royal, PA
makes your skin feel so clean. great way to wake up in the morning- great value and last awhile. you don't need to put a lot on your sponge/ washcloth. very effective highly recommend
Annika C.
This is my favorite face wash out there. I've tried so many and this one does the trick. It's super inexpensive and has such good quality. It works well for waking you up in the morning or after a good work out. It even does an amazing job of getting that tough water proof mascara off. You can just feel the difference after using it. I usually follow it up with a Clean and Clear Moisturizer.
Tara  B.
GEISMAR, LA
Before I tried it I was kind of skeptical about its results. It looked like it had a thin consistency and just was going to fail miserably. Well.... Boy was I wrong.... It sure packed a punch and left my face feeling refreshing. The beads dissolve and leaves your face with a true clean feeling. I soooooo loved this product. It's like walking outside to a sunny, blue sky with a cool breeze blowing across your face. A must have in your facial cleaning regimen.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?