BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Mallory D.
Love this face cleanser I've been using it for months and won't go to anything else I don't think. It smells wonderful and I have very few breakouts since using this, it leaves my skin feeling very clean!
Anne G.
This stuff is good and I love that it is pil free! It wakes me up in the morning, works ok on acne, and smells delightful. It is a little weak for my taste, but would work well to prevent acne rather than treat it.
Cydnie H.
New york, NY
Reminds me of the Origins GinZing cleanser. This gives my face a tight feeling after use in the shower so I use sparingly when I want that "tingle". I have dry/normal skin.
Tiffany D.
I love how invigorating it makes my face feel. You can feel the cool burst of beads. This product never causes my face to be dry which is why I dislike using most products
Prisca D.
I love this product. It doesn't dry out your skin which is really important for me who has dry skin. It left my skin feeling fresh and renewed for the day ahead and it's not ridiculously expensive!
Ashley B.
Corbin, KY
 It had a very refreshing scent, clean after feeling. Didnt really help with acne. Bought from Wal-Mart as a first time user, once I ran out I didnt buy this product again.
Jordan C.
Florence, AL
I like this product as a morning wash but It seems to break out my face so I have discontinued my use of it. If you are not sensitive to certain washes I would recommend.
Christina P.
Clayton
For my wake up routine, this is the best! Clean and Clear products seem to really work for me. This doesn’t dry out my skin and it doesn’t smell of really strong alcohol.
Jonae B.
This product helps keep you awake and the product leaves your skin feeling moisturized and hydrated. The product is inexpensive and it's very gentle. I would recommend this product to everyone and this product is truly amazing
Tavia P.
Johnstown, PA
The clean and clear morning burst facial cleanser with bursting beads is great when I'm need of some energy. I use this when waking up because I mean everyone needs some energy to get up our of bed. When I use this and rub in those bursting beeds it hurts energy in my fAce. When I wipe it all off I'm left with a very smooth shiny face . I like this because when I apply my makeup I have this shiny primer looking to my fAce that isn't to oily.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?