BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Anne G.
This stuff is good and I love that it is pil free! It wakes me up in the morning, works ok on acne, and smells delightful. It is a little weak for my taste, but would work well to prevent acne rather than treat it.
Prisca D.
I love this product. It doesn't dry out your skin which is really important for me who has dry skin. It left my skin feeling fresh and renewed for the day ahead and it's not ridiculously expensive!
Tabitha C.
Boerne, TX
This product dries my face out, I have dry skin type, so this is definitely not the product for me. I love the smell of all of this line though. Its the best wakeup in the morning in the shower for sure, it just dries my face out too much for me to be able to use it.
Cydnie H.
New york, NY
Reminds me of the Origins GinZing cleanser. This gives my face a tight feeling after use in the shower so I use sparingly when I want that "tingle". I have dry/normal skin.
Mallory D.
Love this face cleanser I've been using it for months and won't go to anything else I don't think. It smells wonderful and I have very few breakouts since using this, it leaves my skin feeling very clean!
Amáy❤️ S.
new york
this product makes your face feel so refreshed and tight! this was my first time using it and i love it! it's gentle and very effective! it's amazing i highly recommend it!
Gosia B.
Homer Glen, IL
I have been using this cleanser for the past two years and I love it !!!!! When I wake up for school and wash my face with this I feel refreshed and awake because of the scent and the cooling affect. This is a very affordable face wash that lasts a while because one pump goes a long way. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a great morning cleanser that is gentle on your skin and gives you a kick of energy bro start your day !!!
Dawn W.
West Seneca, NY
Great product to keep in the shower. The pump makes it nice and easy to use. Makes your skin feel very clean with out feeling dried out. A great value that you can pick up at your local drugstore.
Christina P.
Clayton
For my wake up routine, this is the best! Clean and Clear products seem to really work for me. This doesn’t dry out my skin and it doesn’t smell of really strong alcohol.
Jordan C.
Florence, AL
I like this product as a morning wash but It seems to break out my face so I have discontinued my use of it. If you are not sensitive to certain washes I would recommend.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?