BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Shennise J.
Clermont, FL
I dont use it every day as i used to before but I have noticed the change in my skin. Not only is it smoother but I dont break out as fast or as much as i used to before.
Danielle B.
Franklin, TN
Morning burst is the greatest name for this face wash! I love Clean & Clear brand so much and this face wash does exactly what you need it to do! I love the way this doesn't dry out my skin, I usually have to get an extra moisturizer for my face after cleaning it but this seems to not dry it out as much. The little beads are great and you can feel them bursting and working their magic when washing. I enjoy the scent for a good wake me up in the morning!
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
I love this cleanser! I use it every morning followed by my moisturizer, and my skin feels so alive and renewed. I love the smell and it really wakes my skin up!
Kimmie J.
Every time I used this product I would always break out so I just stopped using it. I thought it was a good price for some that would use it all the time but I only used it once and had to get rid of it so I would not buy it again.
Shirah P.
Stephenville
This wash has a nice tingling sensation and pleasant smell that really wakes me up in the morning. Effective in removing oil from sleeping and leaving a clean face to apply makeup to.
Jessie B.
I use this product every morning and it wakes me up and helps me feel fresh and ready to go through my day. It takes my old makeup right off also. Definitely recommend this product I will repurchase
Melanie  C.
If you want to feel refreshed and feel your skin tighten after washing your face when you wake up, this is the product to get! It's at an extremely reasonable price, and it works like a charm leaving you with flawlessly smooth skin!
Tiffany D.
I love how invigorating it makes my face feel. You can feel the cool burst of beads. This product never causes my face to be dry which is why I dislike using most products
Dawn W.
West Seneca, NY
Great product to keep in the shower. The pump makes it nice and easy to use. Makes your skin feel very clean with out feeling dried out. A great value that you can pick up at your local drugstore.
Ashley B.
Corbin, KY
 It had a very refreshing scent, clean after feeling. Didnt really help with acne. Bought from Wal-Mart as a first time user, once I ran out I didnt buy this product again.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?