BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
shay h.
This product smella absolutely amazing. It does also feel like it hydrates my face! But unfortunately it did feel as if it dried out my face and it felt very rough on my face:(
Margo L.
Macclesfield, NC
I enjoyed the feeling my face felt after using this product. It does a nice job and is more affordable then a lot of products out there. I had success in using this product and would recommend for the consumer on a more limited budget.
Jodi P.
College Station, TX
I use clean and clear morning burst every time I wash my face. I'm prone to oily patches on my skin and this keeps them at a minimum without drying my face. I always feel like my skin is clean and refreshed whenever I use this product.
Marisa I.
Middle Vlg, NY
I love this facial cleanser! I love the citrus smell and it does what it says! It helps you wake up in the morning ! It's great for a work day or when classes are in session !
Candace M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this facial cleanser because it actually helps wake me up in the morning! It's so refreshing!! I always get mine at Target. This helps keep my face clean and refreshed!
Lizzy B.
This product works very well! It keep skin moist and does not dry it out like other cleansers. It truly does give you that extra boost of energy to wake you up in the morning.
Isaac M.
Fullerton, CA
I love starting my day with this face wash. The ginseng and citrus wakes me up and leaves my face clean. It's gentle enough to apply make up shortly after. I use this all day!
Gabriella M.
Bronx, NY
Didn't work at all for me. Made my face extremely dry which is shocking because I know people who actually use this and love it. Guess my face is too sensitive for this.
Kimmie J.
Every time I used this product I would always break out so I just stopped using it. I thought it was a good price for some that would use it all the time but I only used it once and had to get rid of it so I would not buy it again.
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
I love this cleanser! I use it every morning followed by my moisturizer, and my skin feels so alive and renewed. I love the smell and it really wakes my skin up!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?